How About A Posting For Covid Vaccines

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukdiver

Dec 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a interesting vaccine in Canada (non mRNA) that is being tested and may be approved in America in July. It has a long history as a vaccine for other illnesses. In the interim I'll continue my ivermectin iMask+ protocol ( https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-...s-–-A-Guide-to-the-Management-of-COVID-19.pdf ) as prophylaxes.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/03...ion-hold-out-for-this-already-proven-vaccine/

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok Thursday me and my wife got our second set of shots. (1 each) My ARM IS A BIT SORE . My wife is very sick. This morning she can not get up very well. Extremely dizzy, Severe head ache Terrible chills. If she does not start getting better i am taking her top the hospital EVEN if she says NO !!! I will keep you all updated !!!

smallfoot

Bronze Member
May 29, 2019
Flawda
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope everybody here does what they trust in their heart. I'm one of those "difficult' people..(think it all started out being born at a very early age and left handed too) But when I hear "trusted" "tried and true", it leads my mind back to other substances, chemicals, drugs,etc. that were supposedly safe....baby powder?/?,...Actos, ..Round up,...all kinds of things with litigation ongoing. No but no thankyou! You can have mine and my place in line. I'm not real fond of trusted and tried and true so when it comes to something rushed into service in the manner this is...count me out!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Both wife and I are fully vaccinated now, neither one of us had an issue. People worried about putting something unknown in their bodies must grow all their own food and raise all their own meat, other wise they really don't know what they are putting in their bodies.

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Eating home grown food modifies your genetic structure hmmm, thats news to me.
[And BTW, if I ate some Hormel canned tamales that made me sick, I could sue Hormel, and they would be recalled - Who exactly could you sue ? NO ONE would be the answer, because the serum was rushed into production, and they have blanket immunity from lawsuits]
But of course, you already knew that.
TH we all know that you are a strong proponent of getting jabbed, but your habit of slyly mocking anyone who doesn't trip over themselves to get in line like a good little citizen wears a little thin, especially when your comparisons are akin to comparing grapes vs watermelons.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eating home grown food modifies your genetic structure hmmm, thats news to me.
[And BTW, if I ate some Hormel canned tamales that made me sick, I could sue Hormel, and they would be recalled - Who exactly could you sue ? NO ONE would be the answer, because the serum was rushed into production, and they have blanket immunity from lawsuits]
But of course, you already knew that.
TH we all know that you are a strong proponent of getting jabbed, but your habit of slyly mocking anyone who doesn't trip over themselves to get in line like a good little citizen wears a little thin, especially when your comparisons are akin to comparing grapes vs watermelons.

Go back and reread my post I did not mock anyone, I simply made a statement, people do not know what they are putting in their bodies when the consume many things.,

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

It has nothing to do with being a "good little citizen". It has to do with getting all our lives back to normal. I'm tired of not being able to go to concerts, sporting events and metal detecting hunts. I'm SO tired of this mask nonsense and hearing about this virus day after day after day. The vaccine is obviously working and very few people have had any serious issues with the side effects of the shot.

Because of people like you, I'm afraid that it's going to reach a point where you will have to prove you're vaccinated if you want to get on a plane, train or bus. Same for concerts and sporting events. It may even reach a point where you will be refused entrance at your local bar or restaurant unless you can prove you're vaccinated. No way am I going to be left out of life over two simple shots. It's safe, it's free and it will control this virus so we can all lead a normal life once again. What more do you want?

lukdiver

Dec 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We haven't gotten out of a Corona virus (example: flu and common cold) by reaching 'herd immunity' via a vaccine yet. All of these mRNA vaccines specifically state that at 'best' they will just lessen symptoms and quite likely won't prevent you from sheading the virus while being asymptomatic. Its also possible in that case you will have 'vaccinated super-spreaders' who will be causing virulent variants. If you think we're getting out of this in the next several months with 50-60% inoculated numbers you are mistaken. Expect 'boosters' every 6 months for years to come and they can't help but compromise your immune system to some extent. Good luck with that. I'm on the ivermectin protocol 'iMask+' ( https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-...s-–-A-Guide-to-the-Management-of-COVID-19.pdf ) as a prophylactics' and when a vaccine comes around that isn't classified as 'experimental' I may take it. When I was in the Coast Guard I was injected with who knows what, I'm done with that.

Last edited:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So.. I had the "Covid"
My natural antibodies better/stronger then the vaccine? The human body is strong by design.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We haven't gotten out of a Corona virus (example: flu and common cold) by reaching 'herd immunity' via a vaccine yet. All of these mRNA vaccines specifically state that at 'best' they will just lessen symptoms and quite likely won't prevent you from sheading the virus while being asymptomatic. Its also possible in that case you will have 'vaccinated super-spreaders' who will be causing virulent variants. If you think we're getting out of this in the next several months with 50-60% inoculated numbers you are mistaken. Expect 'boosters' every 6 months for years to come and they can't help but compromise your immune system to some extent. Good luck with that. I'm on the ivermectin protocol 'iMask+' ( https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-...s-–-A-Guide-to-the-Management-of-COVID-19.pdf ) as a prophylactics' and when a vaccine comes around that isn't classified as 'experimental' I may take it. When I was in the Coast Guard I was injected with who knows what, I'm done with that.

Not the case.

Pfizer vaccine not only prevents you from getting sick but also stops you from spreading the virus: Israel studies (abcactionnews.com)

Pfizer COVID vaccine works against asymptomatic spread, data suggests (usatoday.com)

As of today over 133 million Americans have received at least one dose, that is over 1/3 of America.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So.. I had the "Covid"
My natural antibodies better/stronger then the vaccine? The human body is strong by design.
A friend of mine has had covid twice, not sure how much antibodies you developed, he has now received the vaccine.

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My ex-daughter in law's Grandmother had both shots. She was 99 and in great health with a sharp mind. A week after the first shot, she ended up in the hospital. She got better and was released. God only knows why she took the second shot. She didn't make it.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
T.C. Thanks for sharing. Had i read this before we took our second shots we might have not gotten ours. Thanks again T.C.
Gary

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
There’s always going to be that invisible boogie man right around the corner. TPTB love their new found powers, they aren’t going to give them up without a fight.

Swaveab

Jul 21, 2015
Southwest PA
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
Other
My ex-daughter in law's Grandmother had both shots. She was 99 and in great health with a sharp mind. A week after the first shot, she ended up in the hospital. She got better and was released. God only knows why she took the second shot. She didn't make it.

No offense, but somebody who is 99 is a ticking time bomb no matter their mind or physical shape. I've no doubt the cause of death is not listed as covid 19 vaccine.

Swaveab

Jul 21, 2015
Southwest PA
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm going to add that it sounds like she had a compromised immune system and most likely should not have gotten the 2nd shot. Did the vaccine do it? No. This is like blaming the world's scariest roller coaster for causing somebody with a weak ticker to have a heart attack. Then after jumping to that conclusion it gets blanketed to everybody being at risk and it's not the case at all. Crying wolf doesn't help.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

At age 99 their average life expectancy is 0-2 years and the annual mortality rate of a 99 year old is a minimum of 30 percent and goes up to 100 percent, depending on underlying health conditions.

99 year olds will die at a staggering rate over the 1 month course of the 2 dose vaccine treatment and it won't have anything to do with the vaccine.

Last edited:

Dug

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
SC Lowcountry
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/Sovereign GT.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My wife and I are in our late 60s and rec'd Moderna #1 on 9 Feb and Moderna #2 on 9 March. The only thing we experienced on both shots were sore arms for a few days. No other side effects.

I think if anyone rates hesitation about Govt sponsored drugs it would be me since I did experience bad side effects from the PB pills (pyridostigmine bromide) we were directed to take during the Gulf War. At that time there was more concern about nerve agents being used against us. That being said we had no qualms about getting the covid vaccinations.

You are now free to roam about the cabin.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife and I are in our late 60s and rec'd Moderna #1 on 9 Feb and Moderna #2 on 9 March. The only thing we experienced on both shots were sore arms for a few days. No other side effects.

I think if anyone rates hesitation about Govt sponsored drugs it would be me since I did experience bad side effects from the PB pills (pyridostigmine bromide) we were directed to take during the Gulf War. At that time there was more concern about nerve agents being used against us. That being said we had no qualms about getting the covid vaccinations.

You are now free to roam about the cabin.

Dug, thank you for your service sir. :icon_salut:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread