Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First shot no reaction other than fatigue after working out at gym next day, after that nothing, after 2nd Moderna shot I had chills, low grade fever of 100.5 fatigue and small headache for about 16 hours then completely went away, all are listed as possible after effects, my neighbor and his wife had same shots, she had the after effects I had, he had none, everyone is different. I feel much worse with common cold then I did with the after effects of vaccine and cold lasts much longer, even 24 hour virus is worse then the after effects for me.

Reanm8er

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2018
Shenandoah Valley Va
Detector(s) used
WW2 Mine Detector, 2 Garrets and an Underwater Fisher (Older Machines)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also favor the Myers Rum therapy. My wife and I got ours at the same time. The first one hurt and I got a bad bruise. She did pretty well with the first one but I got real lethargic
and slept a lot. The bruise tells me she hit a blood vessel with the needle so that may have caused it. The second shot was absolutely painless. No bruising or other symptoms but
three days later we both had a dangerous blood pressure spike so we stayed in bed flat for a couple of days until that passed. We seem to be OK now after 3 Weeks.
My only fear is that this will become a whole industry and we'll be compelled to do this once a year. I've never even taken a flu shot so this concept is foreign for me. We did it mostly
so we could maintain contact (outdoor visits at a distance) with our 3 yr old granddaughter.

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you miss the part about her being Asian...LOL

We do not eat white rice, we mix wild rice, brown rice and usually black, red or pink rice together then cook it in a rice cooker. Rice is a very good source of fiber, contains antioxidants that are good for the heart.

18 Health Benefits of Rice (#Energy Source, Brain & Skin) - DrHealthBenefits.com

Meals are not just rice, only that rice is served every meal, she even eats it at breakfast, I will also on occasion, usually with onions, I will make my own fried rice. Wife does not like potatoes, but loves sweet potatoes. My doctor tells me I am in very good health and that is is probably because of my diet.

White rice sucks! You know how come they bleach rice? Only so it does not have enough nutrients to rot...

...or sustain a body.

--------

No shot for me, thank you. But my mother got the second shot yesterday. She is doing all okay so far.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
White rice sucks! You know how come they bleach rice? Only so it does not have enough nutrients to rot...

...or sustain a body.

--------

No shot for me, thank you. But my mother got the second shot yesterday. She is doing all okay so far.

Actually, brown rice has a higher arsenic content than white rice. So, if you are going to eat rice every day, white is better.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually, brown rice has a higher arsenic content than white rice. So, if you are going to eat rice every day, white is better.

[FONT=&quot]"Brown rice is a whole grain. That means it contains all parts of the grain — including the fibrous bran, the nutritious germ and the carb-rich endosperm. White rice, on the other hand, has had the bran and germ removed, which are the most nutritious parts of the grain.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This leaves white rice with very few essential nutrients, which is why brown rice is usually considered much healthier than white.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Brown rice has a big advantage over white rice when it comes to nutrient content.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Brown rice has more fiber and antioxidants, as well as a lot more important vitamins and minerals.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]White rice is mostly a source of “empty” calories and carbs with very few essential nutrients.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]100 grams (3.5 ounces) of cooked brown rice provide 1.8 grams of fiber, whereas 100 grams of white provide only 0.4 grams of fiber. Brown rice is much higher in nutrients than white rice. This includes fiber, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals."

Brown vs White Rice - Which Is Better For Your Health? (healthline.com)[/FONT]

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
half the worlds population depends on rice as a staple.
I don't worry about type rice as much as what is consumed with it.
The novelty of rice alone gets old fast.
And like many staples does more with other stuff with it.
(Geez , maybe I oughta add some beans...)

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gotta love this thread, from vaccines to rice and everything in between!! :occasion14:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
half the worlds population depends on rice as a staple.
I don't worry about type rice as much as what is consumed with it.
The novelty of rice alone gets old fast.
And like many staples does more with other stuff with it.
(Geez , maybe I oughta add some beans...)

You ever try lime or lemon juice on it, try it some time, it's good.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not understanding why my questions to you TH and my concerns about the rice were deleted. No cause for it.

Yep sorry I deleted it. It got snagged with some other post. No worries on your rice post...

GoldieLocks

Bronze Member
Dec 28, 2019
Nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took the Johnson one, the next day I felt like a steam roller had gone over me, it weakened so I felt more normal by bed time.

samorano

Apr 20, 2009
MEXICO
Detector(s) used
MALA GPR,GP 3000,TEJON,Deus,rutus 71,vista smart,ctx 3030.
Hi smallfoot did you take the Ivermectin as prevention and how many tablets did you take

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got my second Pfizer this morning,so far nothing,not even a sore arm.Even though I took these I,ve still got a lingering worry about what may come about down the road.

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got my second Pfizer this morning,so far nothing,not even a sore arm.Even though I took these I,ve still got a lingering worry about what may come about down the road.

Maybe you should have worked that out before you rolled up your sleeve. Still, it didn't kill you outright. You probably got at least the rest of today and maybe tommorow too if you don't croak over night. Don't worry about it.

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got my first Pfizer shot yesterday. It's been 36 hours with no real issues. Arm is a little sore and had a headache for a couple of hours, but that's it. My plan is to wait more than three weeks for my second dose. I've got the sneaking suspicion that getting it three weeks after the first shot is too soon. I'll let you know how that plan works out for me!

grantler

Jan 11, 2004
near munich
Detector(s) used
Goldpic,XP ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I (74 years) got my first Biontech/Pfizer shot on March 25. without any problems or side effect´s so far :icon_thumleft: next one will be May 5.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Both Pfizer shots completed and never any side effects. I must say pre-vaccination I was a bit apprehensive but not paranoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread