How did you hear about Treasurenet.com - Treasure Hunting Community

wicked

Mar 22, 2012
San Jose, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are always interested in finding out how you found our site.

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS, T2 SE and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Searched metal detecting forums on google.com and glad I've found this website, love it lol

clintdeb3

Mar 24, 2012
Colorado
Detector(s) used
x-tera 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are always interested in finding out how you found our site.
While looking for instructions to build a homemade hand dredge,your site was in a link and looked interesting.
If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!
While looking for instructions to build a homemade hand dredge,your site was in a link and looked interesting.

HangnMoss

Greenie
Mar 13, 2012
Dunlap, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Stumbled across it on Tapatalk, while looking for another metal detecting forum I frequent. They weren't listed, so I joined Tnet, and got sucked in. This turned into my 'go to site'.

JohnDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 1, 2012
Austin, TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stumbled across it on Tapatalk, while looking for another metal detecting forum I frequent. They weren't listed, so I joined Tnet, and got sucked in. This turned into my 'go to site'.

Awesome, guess we stole one from the other guys then huh :)

TarheelPanner

Mar 26, 2012
Mebane, NC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My friend is a member on here and I heard about it through him.

Megagold

Mar 3, 2012
Calif by the Bay
Detector(s) used
MXT- AT Pro- Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While searching metal detecting, this site came up... and walla! Here I am! Nice site!

Ricardo Santos

Greenie
Mar 31, 2012
Portugal
Detector(s) used
XP Goldmaxx power
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A portuguese friend told me about treasurenet, and he told me this is an interesting site to learm more about detection

bluepaint22

Apr 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good day. i found these site through my friend. He sent me through text message, and he wanted me to check it. I have more questions to ask, about the japanese hidden treasures. I have always in my dream about a white friends, some of them have wings. They brought me to a place, more like tunnel. until one day a friend of mine telling me about a japanese sites that have stone mark on it. then the next morning a white friend of mine brought me there, well as I found out, its a place full of gold bars. Giving me a right direction on how to get it, by avoiding any danger or explosives that planted by the japanese soldiers during WW2. But those are in my dreams like real and like i was on that site.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Best forum. HH, Hamid

johnnyv

Apr 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this site on ask.com. typed in metal detecting in St.Marys pa. And this was the site that had the most interesting comments.

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found it through another (similar) website that appeared to be dying. It would take WEEKS to get a reply to a post there, somebody there mentioned this place.

ground hog

Apr 9, 2012
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Google metal detecting in Wisconsin and metal detecting clubs. I don't have a detector yet but enjoy going out with my son would like to join others when I get machine once I determine the easiest for a beginner which I hope this site will help me do

sigrid21

Apr 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was fumbling around on Bing looking for a book. Glad I found this instead.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread