How did you hear about Treasurenet.com - Treasure Hunting Community

Jerry Rubin

Feb 22, 2022

Jerry Rubin

Feb 22, 2022
Just read a great book on detecting by Niece. He mentioned your site!

Will soon be 81 and am determined to get a great find with my new Vanquish. Any tips on prospecting parks would be greatly appreciated!

Jerry Rubin

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
I first came here looking up some stuff on some gear. Iv detected for quite a while, but, I wanted to see a place that encompassed it all. I joined, sat back. Then saw the decency and acceptance for anyone.
Here won me over. A lot of good people.
Very glad to be here, and more glad by the welcome. 👍
Not only are there some great detecting minds here, but above that, there are a lot of very nice people. 👍
Thank you to all here who have welcomed me and shared your experiences.

Ringitup

Tenderfoot
Feb 20, 2022
Silicon Valley
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Purchased my first detector about 5 years ago and used it a few times Until about 6 months ago when I sold my business and semi-retired and started detecting again. I found that it gives me some quiet time and good exercise. Occasionally a treasure too!
Now I’m hooked and hunting several times a week.
I looked up detecting forums, hanging out unregistered and found treasure net to be a good resource and what appears to be a good group of folks.

SteveMill

Mar 15, 2022
We are always interested in finding out how you found our site.

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!
I found out about this site by searching antique bottles on Google.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't want to scroll through 21 pages to see if I had already posted on this, but a friend I met metal detecting was a member and told me about it and that night I became a member also, have enjoyed all the time I spend here.

Whynotme

Greenie
Feb 16, 2022
I was on another site and I think that they referred to this site in a metal detecting discussion. It was in February so I can't remember what the subject was. Glad to have found this site! 😁

SocJolley

Apr 15, 2022

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!
Google

moonrock

Tenderfoot
May 3, 2022

Thanks!
It always comes as the first site in my browser when looking for metal detecting. I have read this forum for years now. Great place. Keep up the good work.

Thekingd93

May 7, 2022
Gardiner Maine
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Fisher F44

Thanks!
Google

Jun 25, 2022

Thanks!
I found a cool bottle and I couldn’t find a match online! Glad to be here

PickTime

Jun 17, 2022
FLORIDA
Detector(s) used
Simplex+
Have long had an interest in history and treasure hunting. I was doing some online researching and came across this forum, after reading numerous posts I decided to join. No matter what your field of interest is you will stand on the shoulders of others that came before you, that were willing to share their knowledge and experience with others. Such was a quality that I noticed in many of T-Nets member posts.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was researching items that were related to early telegraph lines and came across TN's (what is it forum) where someone found something related to an early 19th century telegraph line. I was hooked after I began to read what all was going on with the folks that frequent this site. It's better than any TV shows about finding treasure. Here people actually do find real treasure and historical artifacts

Amanday

Tenderfoot
Aug 13, 2022

Thanks!
Well I was on pinterest I was taking pictures of my rocks and it actually gave me your website on pinterest

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread