how do I post a picture to this site

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where you put your text above is some ICONS. Third from the right when pointed to says insert image. Click on Insert image. Then you will have to click on browse. Select the image or images you wish to post. Then select upload each image when selected. after all are inserted select post reply. DJI_0029.jpg You will have t DJI_0029.jpg o click on Insert image every time you select and upload one DJI_0029.jpg
DJI_0073.JPG DJI_0073.JPG Th DJI_0073.JPG ese are sample pictures and they are from the Hayes hunt Aug 18 ansd 19 in New Concord Ohio

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new to this site...How do I post a pic...
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard stepheather! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - members may have more success helping you (your location may help, etc.)...
tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved ya from General Discussion over to Forum: HELP! for more exposure.
photo_camera.gif
3rd - Take a look at: How to post pictures with your story...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Under our "Help" forum is a photo thread with step by step instructions.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome to the forum.

Chananain

Sep 6, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the link, I couldn't figure out how to post a photo correctly

Chananain

Sep 6, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the link; I couldn't figure out how to post a photo correctly. We recently made a fantastic photoshoot of Orlando engagement photography, and I would like to share some photos. It was an important day for us, and I tried to organize everything in the best possible way. Indeed, we visited beautiful places, and our photographer was very inventive in staging exciting shots. I agreed with all organizers in advance to capture this day in memory and in years to review photos and remember this day with a smile. I hope for the wedding, it turns out no less beautiful shots.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chananian we do not allow spamming!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread