How is Everyone?

EC.Mason

Feb 6, 2009
West Liberty Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all, dont get on here as much as I used to. Joined in 2009 and it used to be lively in here. Alot of great information was shared and a lot of great help was given. Miss eveyone that used to be on here. Miss Ole Boomer. Didnt agree with every single thing he thought but he was knowlegable and a good guy. Anyone still out hitting the cliffs? Anyone ever want to do a meeting of the minds again? I missed the first one (which is sad because I live in Elliott County lol) but life got in the way. Hope we all get fired back up this fall! This type of weather and time of year is when my blood starts stirring again to get out and search for whatever may be out there. Love and prayers for all.

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea the activity has dwindled on here over last couple of years. Between Boomer passing on and KI on the down low, two major researchers and posters have dropped off the radar. Maybe KI is 'working' is find??? I walk the cliffs when I get a chance camping in the RRG. I find more arches than carvings of interest though. I haven't got out as often this past year due to covid/work related crapola that has been going on. 2020 is going to be a year I will want to forget... very unproductive IMHO.

OP
OP
EC.Mason

EC.Mason

Feb 6, 2009
West Liberty Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes it has been a crazy year! Yeah I miss Boomer. I keep up with Ki some on facebook. Wonder how Curtis and Fronteersman and others are doing. I work right in Stanton and still have not got to do much searching there. Ha ha its a shame I havnt!

OP
OP
EC.Mason

EC.Mason

Feb 6, 2009
West Liberty Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doing well, just plugging along. Like to start searching again this fall ha ha

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today was the coolest day we have had this summer... extremely breezy... lots of rain this year do to active storm season.

In 2 days Fall officially begins... but of course here we have no Fall. heh

OP
OP
EC.Mason

EC.Mason

Feb 6, 2009
West Liberty Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha ha wow I didn’t even notice where you are from! Yes I bet it’s beautiful but hot lol. Sounds like the kind of place I’d like to visit! The high here today, which is a tad below normal for this time of year was 70; what was it where you are?

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We had a light frost here last night. I just hope myhip lets me do some digging this fall. It's been really cranky!

smallfoot

Bronze Member
May 29, 2019
Flawda
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today was the coolest day we have had this summer... extremely breezy... lots of rain this year do to active storm season.

In 2 days Fall officially begins... but of course here we have no Fall. heh

We have 2 seasons, early summer and late summer!

OP
OP
EC.Mason

EC.Mason

Feb 6, 2009
West Liberty Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I totally get it! I’ve had some knee issues but doing better ha ha

OP
OP
EC.Mason

EC.Mason

Feb 6, 2009
West Liberty Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rgb1 how are you doing?! Hope your searching is going well! I appreciate all the material you sent me! And this year I won’t forget your Christmas card! I appreciated that a lot. A lot of good people on here; better then I am. That kind of kindness makes me wanna do better! God bless you bro.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha ha wow I didn’t even notice where you are from! Yes I bet it’s beautiful but hot lol. Sounds like the kind of place I’d like to visit! The high here today, which is a tad below normal for this time of year was 70; what was it where you are?

I am not sure what the temp got up to be... prolly 87... which for here... THIS time of year is a "cool day". heh

As far as winds / breezes go... I am not far from water so yes the coastal breezes are nice.

rgb1

Nov 24, 2013
s.w. Ohio
Detector(s) used
2 whites 1 garett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great to hear from you mason found what might be a possible rock house swift used if the mines i found is his it is biggest one i have ever seen will dig it this winter mabey this will add to things i have already found good to see you back dont stay gone so long this time

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread