Greenie
Jul 14, 2007
Long Island, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
North Fork. My detecting buddy just moved up state so im looking for some friends. Have a lot of permissions and plenty of farm fields to go through.
My office is in Mattituck. Reviving an old post, thought it might be worth a shot...

Mike L

Greenie
Jul 14, 2007
Long Island, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Hey everyone, Brookhaven area here. We have to get together some time.
I live down near Smiths Point, looking for others near me. Reviving an old post...

Mike L

Greenie
Jul 14, 2007
Long Island, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
I live in Shirley, but have an office in Mattituck. Would love to meet other LI hunters.

Mike L

Greenie
Jul 14, 2007
Long Island, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
2021 meetup

Anybody want to start a get together, maybe a group meetup at a beach? I figured with all the local members, maybe there would be some interest.

USPSman

Tenderfoot
May 31, 2014
Long Island, NY
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw 2, MineLab Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer, Dr. OTek digging tools.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am next to you down near the Smith Point Bridge. Revivng an old post. Looking for fellow hunters.
I have a friend that lives just north of the bridge...like 2 blocks.

USPSman

Tenderfoot
May 31, 2014
Long Island, NY
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw 2, MineLab Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer, Dr. OTek digging tools.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK Long Islanders. I'm in Centereach near the Selden border. I see a lot of people in this thread from all around me. Lets get something together.

USPSman

Tenderfoot
May 31, 2014
Long Island, NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2021 meetup

Anybody want to start a get together, maybe a group meetup at a beach? I figured with all the local members, maybe there would be some interest.
Hey Mike....are you still around? Are you detecting?

USPSman

Tenderfoot
May 31, 2014
Long Island, NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm south of you in the Babylon area . I've been to a few good spots in the Huntington area . There is a big park with an ice rink on Vanderbilt Pkwy just east of DPA . I have had luck up in the back part of the park . There's another nice park on Sweet Hollow Rd called West Hills , there are alot of trails that has produced quite a few coins and a couple of old tokens for me . Huntington is old , so hit the school yards and the parks . Hit the beaches that are on the LI Sound too . I'm sure it will be worth your time .
I know I'm responding to an old post but you seem to have been active on here not that long ago.
Are you still detecting? Logo caught my eye. Let's Go Mets!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread