Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
FreedomUIC said:
conleytheking said:
Amen...I'd hate to have to use it..
But if it comes down to it...I could always use my halves to pay my jail bond..
Better them go down, than myself.

No jail time in Florida. "Stand your ground" and the "Castle" doctrine allows for the use of deadly force if you FEEL that your life
or another persons life, is in danger. Just make damn sure the person cannot come back and testify against you.

Judge: Why are there 13 holes in the victim.
Defendant: He was still moving your honor and my clip only holds 13 rounds.
Judge: :Smack: Case Dismissed.

EZPZ

Magazine, sorry its a pet peeve to me.

thereisadifference2.jpg

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't go to any banks I feel I am "in danger" of going to with a lot of coin or cash.

I know, I know... some of the best scores are from ghetto banks in bad areas, but that is not for me. :icon_sunny:
I value my life. Somebody would kill you over the $20 in your pocket for their drug money.

OP
OP
conleytheking

conleytheking

Dec 9, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
BuffaloBoy said:
I don't go to any banks I feel I am "in danger" of going to with a lot of coin or cash.

I know, I know... some of the best scores are from ghetto banks in bad areas, but that is not for me. :icon_sunny:
I value my life. Somebody would TRY TO kill you over the $20 in your pocket for their drug money.

fixed :whip2:

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you, I forgot to add, I do not bring a gun with me. I park close to banks, and do not venture into the city. :coffee2:

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
BuffaloBoy said:

I value my life. Somebody would kill you over the $20 in your pocket for their drug money.
I agree. And lately, I've had to make some serious decisions on whether or not to wear my new "air jordans" anywhere near those kind of banks.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fistfulladirt said:
BuffaloBoy said:

I agree. And lately, I've had to make some serious decisions on whether or not to wear my new "air jordans" anywhere near those kind of banks.
:walk: :laughing9: be safe!

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use the force. Will melt any weapon by just raising my hanb.

Darth Walker

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The_EE said:
FreedomUIC said:
conleytheking said:
Amen...I'd hate to have to use it..
But if it comes down to it...I could always use my halves to pay my jail bond..
Better them go down, than myself.

No jail time in Florida. "Stand your ground" and the "Castle" doctrine allows for the use of deadly force if you FEEL that your life
or another persons life, is in danger. Just make damn sure the person cannot come back and testify against you.

Judge: Why are there 13 holes in the victim.
Defendant: He was still moving your honor and my clip only holds 13 rounds.
Judge: :Smack: Case Dismissed.

EZPZ

Magazine, sorry its a pet peeve to me.

thereisadifference2.jpg

Excuse me for my ignorance. My f'ning CLIP only holds 13 rounds, the Glock has a clip that holds 17 not counting the one
in the tube. Maybe I should use the word barrel instead of "Tube" as well, guess shooting since I was 10 and habits are
hard to break, but I will continue to try and improve my social and verbal skills.

My pet peeve is morons who feel that they have to berate or correct something about a post they believe to be inaccurate in their own little world.

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
UIC whats the point of getting pissed over it? He is just pointing out a fact.

journalists_guide_to_firearms_ak47_glock1.jpg

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
namster said:
UIC whats the point of getting pissed over it? He is just pointing out a fact.

journalists_guide_to_firearms_ak47_glock1.jpg

Actually not pissed at all, just slightly amused.... :laughing7:

Captaindoodle

Feb 10, 2008
BTW, is that a Ruger Blackhawk in the bottom left of the right hand picture? I've always had a soft spot in my heart for that gun...even though I've never owned one...buddy of mine used to have a .44 cal magnum version back in the 80's...and it was a hoot to shoot that hand cannon.

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Captaindoodle said:
BTW, is that a Ruger Blackhawk in the bottom left of the right hand picture? I've always had a soft spot in my heart for that gun...even though I've never owned one...buddy of mine used to have a .44 cal magnum version back in the 80's...and it was a hoot to shoot that hand cannon.

The "Wheel" gun or the one that holds a clip? :laughing7:

markmopar

Feb 15, 2008
southern NJ/southeast VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Captaindoodle said:

No, it's a Colt Peacemaker or SAA

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread