How old are you ?

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heck Don.. Our old farm house didn't have electricity for my first three years of life. Water was from an old hand pump and the outhouse was still in use well into my childhoood
I heard some Out houses didn't even have a roller inside the toilet paper .My dad used to tell me how lucky we was because he had a catalog on a nail he would rip pages from

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I put my birthday in my user name so those bloody pirates on the RCT would have no excuse to forget to get me cake and ice cream, flowers, jewelry, and rum.
Avast! Ye be one of dem pirates! Best be reading dem numbers in reverse and be figuring out what you be presenting to me. Ye only has a month. Lol!
Glad to see yr still here and enjoying life , that's a great thing thing to see and it makes me happy that yr keeping the faith & I'm amazed the RCT Random Chat Thread has so many posts. Merry Christmas to you and yours & a blessed 2023. Davey
I put my birthday in my user name so those bloody pirates on the RCT would have no excuse to forget to get me cake and ice cream, flowers, jewelry, and rum.
Avast! Ye be one of dem pirates! Best be reading dem numbers in reverse and be figuring out what you be presenting to me. Ye only has a month. Lol!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm 65 and recently retired with a lot of time on my hands.
Just joined this site to gain some knowledge.
Working on getting back to some serious shallow water hunting
Ed
Welcome Ed Lot of help here in other members

petejc

Jun 30, 2021
Harrisburg, Pa.
Detector(s) used
Eqinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll be 79 in couple weeks...Still going strong....Hunting and fishing and MDing........Only got into MDing about 2 yrs ago....wish I had started when I was a lot younger...Both knees replaced makes it a little hard to get down, but I spread my legs as far as I can and bend down and get er done......Merry Christmas to all.

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Old enough to remember that I had to go to the store and insert a TV tube in the machine to see if it was tube good and if not good they had replacements in the bottom door.

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard some Out houses didn't even have a roller inside the toilet paper .My dad used to tell me how lucky we was because he had a catalog on a nail he would rip pages from
I can confirm that as a fact. Sears catalog in fact. Out on the farms it was corn cobs. 2 red, 1 white per customer.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread