How to change my name?

Fossil_adult

Apr 9, 2021
Detector(s) used
Got a Chinese knockoff brand off Amazon. Now I don’t know how to use it or where to even begin.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My name on here is Fossil_teenager but I turned 20 about a month ago. How do I change it to Fossil_adult? I'm no longer a teenager, so I'd like to change it if possible. Thanks guys!

Richard Guy

VETERAN
Dec 19, 2019
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster
Bounty Hunter 202
Nokta Simplex
Nokta Legend
PulseDive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My name on here is Fossil_teenager but I turned 20 about a month ago. How do I change it to Fossil_adult? I'm no longer a teenager, so I'd like to change it if possible. Thanks guys!
Send a short message to the Moderator

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Name has been changed

OP
Fossil_adult

Fossil_adult

Apr 9, 2021
Detector(s) used
Got a Chinese knockoff brand off Amazon. Now I don’t know how to use it or where to even begin.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys! I'm a young adult now!

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are lots of strings attached to that 5 letter word, adult. Choose wisely,look before you leap, count the cost.....and most importantly......fossil hunt every chance you get, life is way too short. Now get after it:thumbsup:

OP
Fossil_adult

Fossil_adult

Apr 9, 2021
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are lots of strings attached to that 5 letter word, adult. Choose wisely,look before you leap, count the cost.....and most importantly......fossil hunt every chance you get, life is way too short. Now get after it:thumbsup:
I'm going to chase something I love. All in, I want a career that is also my passion!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Anderson Detector Shafts