Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We often have items and are looking for help on an identification. So that we can keep things on track we have added a new "Solved Button". This does not mean we cannot discuss the artifact and show like examples but.... if it is just a "rock" and not related to artifacts then we should be able to mark it solved and put it behind us and move on.

The original poster may mark it solved or a Moderator may also mark it as solved. Here is how you do it.

1.Open the post
2. Look above the post where it says thread tools.
3. Drop down menu appears.
4. Select thread as solved.

Hope everyone enjoys this new feature.
Thanks everyone.
Mods

Charl

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2012
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That's innovative and proactive. Hope it cuts short overextended argumentation. There will be true puzzles to contend with, Mother Nature can mimic human hands at times, but for most experienced eyes, a rock will be a rock from any camera angle, close up, etc.

larson1951

Silver Member
Apr 8, 2009
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
We often have items and are looking for help on an identification. So that we can keep things on track we have added a new "Solved Button". This does not mean we cannot discuss the artifact and show like examples but.... if it is just a "rock" and not related to artifacts then we should be able to mark it solved and put it behind us and move on.

The original poster may mark it solved or a Moderator may also mark it as solved. Here is how you do it.

1.Open the post
2. Look above the post where it says thread tools.
3. Drop down menu appears.
4. Select thread as solved.

Hope everyone enjoys this new feature.
Thanks everyone.
Mods

That's innovative and proactive. Hope it cuts short overextended argumentation. There will be true puzzles to contend with, Mother Nature can mimic human hands at times, but for most experienced eyes, a rock will be a rock from any camera angle, close up, etc.

thanks much Mr. Tn, Rock, Charl and tnetters

i like this idea and very glad to see it is being used

Charl.......i want to thank you for your notable thread.....you are great

also just gotta say it is an honor and priviledge to be partners with such virtuous moderators

River Rat, Treasure Hunter, Tnmountains, and Jeff of PA.....Thank You for sharing your knowledge..patience..and fundamental skills with me

larson1951

Last edited:

bci101tractors

Jan 10, 2013
US
Detector(s) used
whites dfx
garret 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish we had a chat room...is that possible?
I only bring this up with the thought of it bringing more personal bonds with one another and leading to less arguing on the posts. I'm sure it would also bring a downside as well, things could get nasty and have to be monitored 24/7?
Just a thought...

Last edited:

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have to be a charter member for the chat room

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello there.....curious kat here, I was going to put "Solved" on my "brown bone" post (thanks to Harry Pristis) but on the drop down there's no "Solved", at least on mine...so...don't know how to do it...help!

larson1951

Silver Member
Apr 8, 2009
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello there.....curious kat here, I was going to put "Solved" on my "brown bone" post (thanks to Harry Pristis) but on the drop down there's no "Solved", at least on mine...so...don't know how to do it...help!

ok i will try

it does not appear for me on this one either

larson1951

Last edited:

Beaglejuice13

Nov 15, 2018
Indiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also tried to mark my thread solved using these steps and was not given the option to mark as 'solved anywhere under thread tools. Is there an update or something I need to install?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread