OP
Gare

Gare

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus's have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many years ago people used to steal and rustle cattle. That was a hanging result

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many years ago people used to steal and rustle cattle. That was a hanging result
I,m not saying that was a bad thing or not,but a lot of people who were hung in those days got no benefit of Judge or Jury of their peers,as guaranteed by the Constitution of The United States. I think that sheepherders were often hung by Cowmen as well simply for the crime of herding sheep. Free Range advocates shot and hung settlers who settled on properly filed homesteads simply because they could,see the Johnson County War. I,m not advocating for coddling criminals,but we do.at this writing,still have a Constitution.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still, I haven't heard one idea that would stop crime. America is a sick society; I'm sorry to say. It's violent by nature.
I will quote Troy Landry when I say "choot em" that tends to stop criminals and gators.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guys and gals,this one can,t be properly debated without politics raising it,s ugly head as politics is part and parcel of Crime and it,s treatment. Bad place for this subject,it,s an important one,but can,t be debated in full here.
Well guess what!! we have a politics forum where we can... and will. discuss this subject!!!!

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Mine-Lab X-Terra 705 with three coils
Mine Lab GM 1000 (gold Monster)
Whites TDI SL Special Edition
Simplex Plus 11 inch coil and 9.5 x 5 inch coil
2-Nokta/Macro Legend Pro Pack

Garrett AT pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A DECENT PERSON DOES NOT TAKE WHAT BELONGS TO SOMEONE ELSE
AND
IF HE DOES THEY DESERVES TO BE STRUNG UP AND LEFT FOR THE FLIES
AND COYOTES

AOh14GiuuXCMUErYZvIVWDOuTVraVHlCalYiAksEcu1b7Q=s40-p
here is my take on this many many years ago if someone was caught stealing they cut their hands off if they were convicted of murder they hung them none of this years of appeals stuff one appeal and if that fails carry out the sentence, the justice system is geared for the criminal these days it all needs to go back to the old ways if someone is caught stealing cut their hands off if someone is convicted of murdering do a public hanging child molesters and rapist you do not even want to know my opinion on that one that is how you stop crime, enough public corporal punishment and no more crime

TheGreenBoy

Nov 10, 2017
Countryside
Detector(s) used
DBP2010, eeTH, tx850
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We need different mentality. For that we need whole different brain structure.... Maybe AI will replace us, but than again funamentaly good is only what is good for me personly and fundamentally bad is only what is bad for me personally, and that is a new beginning of an old problem......

Zakon Krzyżacki

May 25, 2022
Your right. Protect children from understand what’s right and wrong. Christ.

God forbid a kid understands that people just may hold them accountable…….
I never said that.
That's your thoughts.
How is a child going to learn a lesson by being strung up?

Something ain't right in your brain if you think ANY child should be hurt.

Zakon Krzyżacki

May 25, 2022
Any of you actually been exposed to these kinds of punishments as a child ?
I have!
Stuck me in kid prison.
The staff sodomized me and forced me to perform fellatio.
Why...?

That kid prison, I escaped.
It was a mental hospital.

12....did I learn a lesson ?
Yeah don't trust the police because they lie to little boys and send them off to places like that.

For all of you that think it is okay to hurt a child...
Come say that in my presence and you'll see MY version of Justice!

And here, I thought TNet was worth saving.

Sorry Marc, I tried!

Poof!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
Detector(s) used
Deus, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have!
Stuck me in kid prison.
Why...?

Yeah don't trust the police because they lie to little boys and send them off to places like that.

Sorry Marc, I tried!

Poof!
Certain topics can bring up old feelings of everything.

Some folks just don't realize that others have had things done to them that they only hear/read about.
Until another person walks in the shoes of that other person, they will never realize what it was that they experienced.

Sorry to that you had to experience those horrific events Zakon-you have right to voice your feeling towards the subject of hurting children.

GDub62

Feb 2, 2022
Georgia
Not much of a deterrent today for criminals. Police kill a POS & their lives & careers are ruined. Murder someone and even if you get the death penalty it's decades before they may finally put the mad dog down. People will protest at the prison when the execution is taking place. Then they'll protest for a woman to abort an innocent child whose only crime is being unfortunate enough to be conceived by someone so heartless. If I've stepped on some toes I really don't give a $hit.
Didn't step on my toes friend. I agree 100%.

LandSeig

May 16, 2020
Southeast Tx
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, NEL Storm coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People will do anything thing they can justify in their mind or think they can get by with, no matter how savage or barbaric. It has happened for thousands of years and people haven’t changed. Society/government is a reflection of the ideas of the individuals that make it up.

OP
Gare

Gare

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus's have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When people commit crimes they need to be punished NOT REWARDED !! or claiming racial issues

OP
Gare

Gare

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When i was 7 or 8 years old I lived in Kalamazoo Michigan. My father took me to a grocery store Town and Country on Portage street,. Ivory soap floated and then had small sail boats you could put on a bar of soap and float them around in your tub. You had to buy the soap to get one. No one was looking so i took one. The cost MIGHT have been 20 cents. We got part way home and i showed it to my faTHER.He turned the car around and drove back to the store. he made me give it back to the manager and tell him i was sorry. THAT was the LAST thing I EVER STOLE !!!

Ohiogoldfever

Oct 15, 2020
Dayton Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have!
Stuck me in kid prison.
Why...?

Sorry Marc, I tried!

Poof!

I think some signals are mixed here. It sounds like you’ve dealt with horrible things that should never happen to anyone. I know I never said a child should be strung up. I doubt that was the intention of the OP.

Truth is we live in a world where innocent people often pay a horrible price while monsters and habitual offenders are allowed to skate.

Adults should be punished in accordance with their crimes. The people who did these things to you should suffer for what they’ve done just the same as the people intentionally disassembling all aspects of our world.

People piss and argue between one another about things they can not change yet don’t invest any effort in holding the people at the top (allowing these things) accountable.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think some signals are mixed here. It sounds like you’ve dealt with horrible things that should never happen to anyone. I know I never said a child should be strung up. I doubt that was the intention of the OP.

Truth is we live in a world where innocent people often pay a horrible price while monsters and habitual offenders are allowed to skate.

Adults should be punished in accordance with their crimes. The people who did these things to you should suffer for what they’ve done just the same as the people intentionally disassembling all aspects of our world.

People piss and argue between one another about things they can not change yet don’t invest any effort in holding the people at the top (allowing these things) accountable.
I like this.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
Detector(s) used
Deus, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Was brought up with the Zest bar treatments. Bad words, cussing, back talk, disrespectful then it was a case if being dragged in to the bathroom by the hair. The zest bar would be rubbed across the teeth till the gums were bleeding.
One always weighed the options after one of those treatments.
If that happened today, well it would a foster home/child care services.
Many young ones know the limitations of what they can push today.
Accountable for what we do in life seems lost.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread