Mine-Lab X-Terra 705 with three coils
Mine Lab GM 1000 (gold Monster)
Whites TDI SL Special Edition
Simplex Plus 11 inch coil and 9.5 x 5 inch coil
2-Nokta/Macro Legend Pro Pack

Garrett AT pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any of you actually been exposed to these kinds of punishments as a child ?
I have!
Stuck me in kid prison.
The staff sodomized me and forced me to perform fellatio.
Why...?

That kid prison, I escaped.
It was a mental hospital.

12....did I learn a lesson ?
Yeah don't trust the police because they lie to little boys and send them off to places like that.

For all of you that think it is okay to hurt a child...
Come say that in my presence and you'll see MY version of Justice!

And here, I thought TNet was worth saving.

Sorry Marc, I tried!

Poof!
cant say I have ever put my self in a situation where I had to learn a lesson of rite from wrong that lesson was taught to me at a very young age by my parents, and that is where the problem lies is most parents of kids today have no clue how to teach their kids anything especially rite from wrong, and are afraid to discipline there kids in any way for fear of being persecuted by others who think they know better then the parent what is good for their kids, and yes there is a difference between abuse and discipline,
my reply earlier was directed to adults a child in the US is considered to be an adult at the age of 18 so any 18 year old or older if you commit the crime of stealing cut their hands off no more theft from a common scum bag who is to lazy to go get a job to support their own selves, if they are convicted of murder string them up in public and leave them hang in public view for a couple days, in my opinion that would deter the would be criminals from committing the crimes, sorry if I sound harsh but it is the way I believe and feel, I do agree with you those that did to you what you describe are no more then common criminals and need to be castrated and suffer the same abuse they dished out to you, at what age did all this happen to you ???

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
­čąç Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ran Bluetick hounds for years. When one would screw up and run a "wrong" track, it would get a whooping, and probably NOT run that kinda track again. Pain is a reminder.

Beating a dog is a gutless act. The only thing they learn from that is to fear you. Anyone who beats an animal should never be allowed to own one again.

boogeyman

Silver Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beating a dog is a gutless act. The only thing they learn from that is to fear you. Anyone who beats an animal should never be allowed to own one again.
The first time you whup or hit a dog you've ruined that dog forever! From that point on he'll never know if your hands are going to love or hurt. Zero trust! A wise man told me "you can tell what kind of a man a man is by the way he treats his dogs." I don't think I've heard a truer statement.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tampa Bay
Detector(s) used
JW 8X/ML X2/VP 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
here is my take on this many many years ago if someone was caught stealing they cut their hands off if they were convicted of murder they hung them none of this years of appeals stuff one appeal and if that fails carry out the sentence, the justice system is geared for the criminal these days it all needs to go back to the old ways if someone is caught stealing cut their hands off if someone is convicted of murdering do a public hanging child molesters and rapist you do not even want to know my opinion on that one that is how you stop crime, enough public corporal punishment and no more crime
Removing a hand was not ever something in this country... it is an Arab thing.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never beat any of my dogs or kids or my wife either. I was taught that it,s not the thing to do.A man does not raise his hand to a woman or child. Both my children turned out OK.My son is a CPA currently managing a Standard Aero facility in San Antonio and my Daughter is a tech lab aide in the local schools. I always strove to be a good example and explain right and wrong and why.Guess it worked! My dogs were always loyal and loving. You can teach without being harsh.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You talk about a screwed up society! Just study Arab society and you,ll see a screwed up one.They technically may not have much crime,but that,s because what we consider a crime they don,t. To wit,honor killings,the above mentioned removal of body parts,stoning to death unfaithful wives but not unfaithful husbands,death for gays and lesbians,just being accused of these things can get you dead. I don,t want to live in that kind of society.

May 25, 2022
cant say I have ever put my self in a situation where I had to learn a lesson of rite from wrong that lesson was taught to me at a very young age by my parents, and that is where the problem lies is most parents of kids today have no clue how to teach their kids anything especially rite from wrong, and are afraid to discipline there kids in any way for fear of being persecuted by others who think they know better then the parent what is good for their kids, and yes there is a difference between abuse and discipline,
my reply earlier was directed to adults a child in the US is considered to be an adult at the age of 18 so any 18 year old or older if you commit the crime of stealing cut their hands off no more theft from a common scum bag who is to lazy to go get a job to support their own selves, if they are convicted of murder string them up in public and leave them hang in public view for a couple days, in my opinion that would deter the would be criminals from committing the crimes, sorry if I sound harsh but it is the way I believe and feel, I do agree with you those that did to you what you describe are no more then common criminals and need to be castrated and suffer the same abuse they dished out to you, at what age did all this happen to you ???
"cant say I have ever put my self in a situation where I had to learn a lesson of rite from wrong that lesson was taught to me at a very young age by my parents"

Well, that's always a real problem.
I tell part of the story and that leaves others to fill in the blanks by themselves through assumptions.

My punishment was not the result of something that I did wrong.
I did what I was taught.
I defended myself against four aggressors.
I was 12 and had just entered high school.
I was taught that the bigger man walks away from a fight whenever possible.
When you can't walk away, never back down.
In the confusion of fighting off four bullies during the first class, the police showed up and one grabbed me from behind.
I was in full swing thinking it was one of the aggressors, down he went.
Off to...I don't remember, a blur...and I have impeccable photographic memory...so that part is odd for me.
The next stop was a courtroom then the Judges chamber where he asked me about my home life.
What was there to say, my upbringing was what was normal to me at that age.
It started at age six I told him.
Dad's raging alcoholism and his iron fist punishment tactics ( the way he was raised and punished in Bama in the 30's.)
My parents didn't want anything to do with me.
I was a mistake.
The product of my mom cheating on my Dad.
I never responded to his physical punishments with anything other than laughter.
Which would really enrage him then.
It would go from belt, to bare hand to eventually his fists.
It was horrible, but at least my daddy was spending time with me.
Punishment was the only attention they allowed me.
My das couldn't keep his hands to himself, at around age 9.
He did things you shouldn't ever do.
The rage and confusion by age 12 was..dunno the words to use.

The Judge being a level headed adult who undoubtedly had seen situations like mine realized that, the home environment was not for me and that I needed extensive therapy.

Off to Havenwyck hospital in Auburn Hills Mi I went!
33 days there.
30 was the maximum.
That was when everything that I knew in life changed.
At that facility it was terrifying.
On the 34th day, two paramedics wanted to put me on a stretcher to put me in the ambulance to take me home.
At 12 I wasn't a squid for brain.
I rebelled against them.
Two police officers showed up.
I always trusted the police at a young age.
A neighbor was an Oak Park police officer.
Phil Krier.
He is a good man and a good father.
His son was my best and only friend growing up.

The police assured me that I was going home..
I believed them.
Nope.
I didn't go home.
I went to Fairlawn adolescent psychiatric hospital.
It was part of the Clinton Valley mental facility in Pontiac.
21 months of heinous punishments I endured.
What I said in my "triggered" response earlier, is only the two things that I still cannot free my mind from at age 50 now!

So telling the truth and defending myself caused me to lose the best young years of my life.
Became a teenager in Hell.
Imprisoned against my will.
Imprisoned in that horrible place with kids that were well on their way to adult prison.
I could tell you all of what I endured, but it doesn't matter anymore.
Age 12-15 that hospital then group homes for boys.

Because I told the truth.

Not because I commited a crime!

There is NO justice!
Because I waited so long before I told anyone what they were doing to me and others, the LAW protects those who hurt myself and a dozen others in that time I was in Fairlawn.
The law protects those evil men with the Statute of limitations!
I could be sued by them if I made it public now!
WTF is that!
How.

That was hard to say and it is going to cause severe reparations in my mind from the six year old mind that Dad caused, and the 12 year old mind that couldn't protect the child mind from the reality of life in that place.

Imma go cry now..
If I were weak, Id kill myself like my mind has been trying to convince me to do for the last 40 years.
Nope.
I ain't giving them that satisfaction!

May 25, 2022
Public executions for heinous crimes?
I may be biased towards that, but that's a great starting point.
How about removing the Statute of limitations on crimes that it covers.

Who put a limit on rape prosecution ?
My thought, long ago, EVIL heinous men sought out positions of power in lawmaking so they could protect themselves.
I'd sure like to know who voted for that!

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
­čĆć Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was LEO for many years, so I should have the end-all solution to stopping crime. I don't. You can prevent a lot of crime by being pro-active. One thing I hear old farts sayin is 'Parents today don't discipline their kids, they don't go to church, they have no guidance, etc. etc.' (I've got off on that rant too.) Well, my parents disciplined me, taught me right from wrong, I went to church. I got a cousin raised exactly the same way. I turned out mostly ok, that boy's in prison for the rest of his life for killing 3 people. Raised the same way, just got down to choices we made. In law enforcement I always tried to take a different approach with young people who screwed up, (I was young once too) because since they're young you got a chance to make an impression on them, if you take the time to work with them. That worked out pretty good with some of them, never had to deal with them again, but there were a few that just stayed right on the road to hell.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was LEO for many years, so I should have the end-all solution to stopping crime. I don't. You can prevent a lot of crime by being pro-active. One thing I hear old farts sayin is 'Parents today don't discipline their kids, they don't go to church, they have no guidance, etc. etc.' (I've got off on that rant too.) Well, my parents disciplined me, taught me right from wrong, I went to church. I got a cousin raised exactly the same way. I turned out mostly ok, that boy's in prison for the rest of his life for killing 3 people. Raised the same way, just got down to choices we made. In law enforcement I always tried to take a different approach with young people who screwed up, (I was young once too) because since they're young you got a chance to make an impression on them, if you take the time to work with them. That worked out pretty good with some of them, never had to deal with them again, but there were a few that just stayed right on the road to hell.
Nice one RGINN.

May 25, 2022
Or moved to the politics forum... Where we can discuss said subjects without moderation!

:headbang:
:headbang:
If the thread is moved, I ask that all of my posts in this thread be deleted.
It is wrong to move a post that a member is on and then can no longer respond to because they aren't a CM.
That to me feels like bait.
I literally don't have a pot to piss in!
I certainly can't afford an extra 20 to respond to a post that I already had access to.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Outside of my wife and two therapists, you are the first person who has said something compassionate about it.
Thank you.
I didn,t comment because in the past I,ve been severely chastised by people I,ve tried to show compassion to,not on here but in real life.So I,m a bit gun shy about it. I am very angry about what you had to endure and the excuses for humans that did that to you.If I had the ability I,d be certain that they paid,here in this life. I do feel for you and your horrible experience,I don,t know what else to say.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread