How would you stop CRIME ?

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab 2300, Makro Golden Gate, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A DECENT PERSON DOES NOT TAKE WHAT BELONGS TO SOMEONE ELSE
AND
IF HE DOES THEY DESERVES TO BE STRUNG UP AND LEFT FOR THE FLIES
AND COYOTES

AOh14GiuuXCMUErYZvIVWDOuTVraVHlCalYiAksEcu1b7Q=s40-p
You take a life, you die. If it goes to court if you are found guilty then you have only one appeal.

We MUST put all death row prisoners to sleep and the next batch will receive the same fate and there on. They need to put saltpeter to reduce sexual desire and fluoride in the prison water just like the nazis did to the jews during world war 2 it made the prisoners docile

If you molest children. You should be castrated and if you do it again then you should be put to sleep
Same goes for rapists and spies.

If you loot and burn peoples homes, business and properties you should be flogged and your property forfeited and if you don’t have anything then your parents need to pay, They raised you.

Anyone who purposefully inflicts grievous harm to another should receive the same type of punishment. If you beat someone senseless the same should be applied to you. They should beat you to the same degree and be left in a bloody heap.

I think prisoners if they want to exercise can make big rocks into small rocks.

This is my personal opinion and I am Pro 100% for the death penalty!

Regards

LUE-Hawn

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab 2300, Makro Golden Gate, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was LEO for many years, so I should have the end-all solution to stopping crime. I don't. You can prevent a lot of crime by being pro-active. One thing I hear old farts sayin is 'Parents today don't discipline their kids, they don't go to church, they have no guidance, etc. etc.' (I've got off on that rant too.) Well, my parents disciplined me, taught me right from wrong, I went to church. I got a cousin raised exactly the same way. I turned out mostly ok, that boy's in prison for the rest of his life for killing 3 people. Raised the same way, just got down to choices we made. In law enforcement I always tried to take a different approach with young people who screwed up, (I was young once too) because since they're young you got a chance to make an impression on them, if you take the time to work with them. That worked out pretty good with some of them, never had to deal with them again, but there were a few that just stayed right on the road to hell.
Growing up in my teenage years in the late 1960’s was not the best. I recall getting a job of being a custodian/janitor at the Armed Services Recruiting Station in Concord, California. The guy that hired me had me working for a full month every day. At the end of the month I was waiting to be paid and my employer absconded with my money and left the state. No money to buy food or fuel. Luckily I didn’t lIve far away so I could walk to work. There was a Gunnery Sergeant by the name of Gunny Gray, he told me to back my car up to the garage which I did. He opened up the garage door and told me to open up my trunk of my 1964 Chevy Belaire 4 door I promptly did. He removed a large tarp that covered a pallet of C-Rations and told me to load as many cases as I could into the back of my car. I ate C-Rats for a couple of months and was glad the rent for our house was only $75.00 a month so it was easier to save money.

I never forgot his kindness and it made me join the Marines as they were the most caring and thoughtful men I had ever met. I joined during the Viet Nam War and attained the rank of sergeant.
I joined the Contra Costa Sheriff as a reserve. I was the first reserve Bailiff of the court in Contra Costa County and the first reserve deputy to go on a transport by themselves. I saw some pretty nasty individuals in the prison system. At the time I was a hardened Marine who weighed a whole lot less than I do now and not afraid of anyone or anything. I still am.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

Zakon Krzyżacki

May 25, 2022
Thats all
I didn,t comment because in the past I,ve been severely chastised by people I,ve tried to show compassion to,not on here but in real life.So I,m a bit gun shy about it. I am very angry about what you had to endure and the excuses for humans that did that to you.If I had the ability I,d be certain that they paid,here in this life. I do feel for you and your horrible experience,I don,t know what else to say.
Believe me the thought of revenge crossed my mind several times in my life.
Those thoughts stayed just thoughts.
They should be gone of old age by now.
It seems like yesterday to me.
I won't ever forget.
Don't let others dictate your feelings.
Showing compassion is not weakness like some people think.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They fixed the problem with grave robbers, try to Google "grave torpedo" and some states still have old graves with CW style torpedo land mines that could explode.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread