Huge Round/Egg shape rock please help!!!

OP
OP
A

Alwayslooking2

Jun 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• IMG_20220424_125349.jpg
    IMG_20220424_125349.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 127

Force_of_Iron

Aug 19, 2019
Formerly Ohio, now south
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have one on my front patio that is very large (weighs about 80 lbs) made out of some quartz like material. My dad must have thought it interesting in his travels and brought it home. It sat in the garden in Ohio for 40 years. Its neat and a very near proximity to an egg shape. I moved it and took it with me when I moved so Its still in the family. As a kid I thought it was a dinosaur egg. My kids said the same thing. I suppose their kids will as well. Its good for their imagination. I always told them it was.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have one on my front patio that is very large (weighs about 80 lbs) made out of some quartz like material. My dad must have thought it interesting in his travels and brought it home. It sat in the garden in Ohio for 40 years. Its neat and a very near proximity to an egg shape. I moved it and took it with me when I moved so Its still in the family. As a kid I thought it was a dinosaur egg. My kids said the same thing. I suppose their kids will as well. Its good for their imagination. I always told them it was.
Without imagination there can be no wonder.Without wonder what a drab,dreary world it would be! May your stone always be a dinosaur egg for your Grand children and beyond!:notworthy::occasion14::icon_thumleft:

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, on some other websites I might be accused of child abuse for lying to the kids.
That,s not lying,that,s encouraging wonder,delight,and interest in the world around them.They,re only kids a short while,let em be kids,they,ll have to face the real world soon enough. I,m a child in my heart myself,why I prefer the company of children or my own company. Bless you and your children!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread