procali

Nov 16, 2013
BajaMex
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, ctx 3030, sdc 2300, Sovereign Gt, Excal 1000, x-terra 705, profind, propointer. Stealth 720i and 920ix
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Decided to hit some long forgotten spots that I have on my little black book, since beaches are constantly getting pounded and with the lack of erosion sometimes you are lucky if you score some felix pennies, enough is enough.
Started last weekend on this secret honey hole, got some wheats and a 1941 Washington first silver of the year for me, went back today and the day did not disappoint, got more wheat pennies , a Rosy, two Mercs and a silver and turquoise ring. Iā€™m one happy camper.

Iā€™m done with the most hunted beach in the world , your are lucky if you find some Felix Pennieā€™s, yes there is an occasional big score but with no beach erosion itā€™s even harder , donā€™t get me wrong I love going to the beaches for a nice stroll but in that case Iā€™ll take my surfboard instead.

Till an event happens or some erosion Iā€™m going back to basics and think outside the box and hunt the least hunted beaches that have been pounded in the past, and that many believe have been hunted out.

For now Iā€™m swinging the nox 800 with stock coil or 15ā€ coil. Digging with a stealth 920ix.

Since YouTube has shadow banned my channel, since I donā€™t find on a constant basis gold and silver hoards, I decided to do a hybrid English and Spanish = Spanglish video , let me know what you guys think and good luck and happy hunting.

Attachments

• 31595841-7D4C-4E9F-92C9-DE1D2B0B2CFB.jpeg
    31595841-7D4C-4E9F-92C9-DE1D2B0B2CFB.jpeg
    347 KB · Views: 154
Upvote 24

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Decided to hit some long forgotten spots that I have on my little black book, since beaches are constantly getting pounded and with the lack of erosion sometimes you are lucky if you score some felix pennies, enough is enough.
Started last weekend on this secret honey hole, got some wheats and a 1941 Washington first silver of the year for me, went back today and the day did not disappoint, got more wheat pennies , a Rosy, two Mercs and a silver and turquoise ring. Iā€™m one happy camper.

Iā€™m done with the most hunted beach in the world , your are lucky if you find some Felix Pennieā€™s, yes there is an occasional big score but with no beach erosion itā€™s even harder , donā€™t get me wrong I love going to the beaches for a nice stroll but in that case Iā€™ll take my surfboard instead.

Till an event happens or some erosion Iā€™m going back to basics and think outside the box and hunt the least hunted beaches that have been pounded in the past, and that many believe have been hunted out.

For now Iā€™m swinging the nox 800 with stock coil or 15ā€ coil. Digging with a stealth 920ix.

Since YouTube has shadow banned my channel, since I donā€™t find on a constant basis gold and silver hoards, I decided to do a hybrid English and Spanish = Spanglish video , let me know what you guys think and good luck and happy hunting.

Sweet Hunt!!! Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Rhapsody

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

awesome ring there jewelry is fun to find and restore

OP
OP
procali

procali

Nov 16, 2013
BajaMex
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, ctx 3030, sdc 2300, Sovereign Gt, Excal 1000, x-terra 705, profind, propointer. Stealth 720i and 920ix
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet Hunt!!! Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!
Thank you, tides are awesome right now -2 , a damn shame I have to work today and miss the fun, but tomorrow I'll be in the hot zone , gl & hh

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Nice coins and jewelry. Congratulations

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you, tides are awesome right now -2 , a damn shame I have to work today and miss the fun, but tomorrow I'll be in the hot zone , gl & hh
Where shall we meet? :laughing7:

OP
OP
procali

procali

Nov 16, 2013
BajaMex
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, salt really wrecks the silver!
Michigan soils, they come out of the earth clean!

Fantastic finds and nothing is EVER hunted out!
Yes sir, super crusty, when the clay layer appears, the coins stuck in there are super nice. Gl & hh

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its gone be manana in the am , did you hit it the !last few day's, and how was it?
The beaches I hit were pretty dead.

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021

Nice video

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread