Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Driving around after the hurricane today and there are a lot of trees knocked over
so, I'm thinking about all the people that found stuff at the base of uprooted trees.
Tomorrow I going to detect around those knocked over trees in the parks and see if I can find any treasure??
I think that's a great idea! Good luck!

slammyz69

Apr 27, 2022
Driving around after the hurricane today and there are a lot of trees knocked over
so, I'm thinking about all the people that found stuff at the base of uprooted trees.
Tomorrow I going to detect around those knocked over trees in the parks and see if I can find any treasure??
Good luck you never know what could be buried under roots that people gave up on digging out or what could be exposed

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've hunted civil war battle fields and winter camps for over 30 years and have never found anything under an up rooted tree. but you might find something, good luck on your hunt.

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Definitely worth a shot. I once found part of a silver plated colonial shoe buckle at the base of a very large tree. Never found the rest of it, so I'm positive the other piece is under that tree! So annoying!

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The way some of those areas were hit some Treasure probably made it to Kansas :icon_scratch:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its worth a try. I found a civil war eagle breastplate under where a tree had just fallen over once. A long time ago.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread