Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like another life changing storm event will take place for us here in Florida again....no matter where you are in florida its looking like we will feel some weather !! So everyone be safe, and keep us informed of what's going on in your area, or just check in and let us know your fine !! God bless everyone in florida and may everyone stay safe and dry. We are just starting to feel some outer bands.
Screenshot_20220926-063858_MyRadar.jpg

Were feeling good that it will miss us here in the keys, but we normally feel some effects from these storms that just miss us....we are all still holding our breath and waiting for it to pass by !! Our west coast brothers and sisters are in our prayers !!

Hang tuff and hold fast !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw my old ship mates on the lobster boat yesterday......they were scrambling to get 2000 lobster traps moved from shallow water out to deep water where the surge won't smash the lobster traps to splinters....that means that all the trap lines must be modified on the fly with a few more fathoms of line, and then hauled a mile out to the deep to weather the storm. They will have all the gear out to 220 foot to weather the storm surge. They were exhausted, and have all day today to finish.....im so glad to be out of that business and all the work that comes with these hurricanes 🌀

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Be safe to all that are going to be effected by Ian.
Prepare for the worst-hope for the best.

Lots of destruction on the east coast of Canada from Fiona this past weekend.
Many have lost their homes to the raging seas and winds.
Power still out in my parts

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm on the East Coast and hope we dodge a bullet over here. I spent most of today at work having my crew button up the job site. Normally I'd wait another day but we're on a project at Sea World and they are making everyone button up. All my fellow Floridians stay safe & sane!
Well originally i had a room in Vero ... then was talked outta it.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screenshot_20220926-185749_MyRadar.jpg
its happening....gonna be a close call for us, and alot of dirty side of storm....its building into a giant. Got all 177 feet of boats all tied up and secure....sit and wait for me now....maybe a little more prep in morning if possible....lots of rain now !!

Bamasteve

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2022
Very far north of where I’d rather be
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 400
Garrett carrot
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Pro-find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All of you South Florida pirates need to either wrap up the prepping and get moving or get the hunkering down happening! ARC y’all be safe on the bug out, Bart y’all try to keep your heads above water. This one is looking nasty and mean.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread