Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like Tampa is right on the edge now. It certainly slipped south. The upper barrier island of Anna Maria will be spared once again from a direct hit.
Not looking good for the those that are in direct line of this monster.
Thinking of the beach front we stayed at in Venice for a month. Probably will be a goner after this hit. :(

View attachment 2048339
Poor Venice beach.....gonna stir up some meg teeth for sure !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It may be the worst this state has ever seen.....I can't imagine this storm is not truly at cat 5 yet....I think it is !! Winds are strong here !! God bless my brothers and sister islanders in keywest....its got to be worse than key largo !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pouring rain here on the East Coast, no wind yet and hopefully we won't get much, maybe a few gusts later tonight & tomorrow. Supposed to rapidly weaken after it comes ashore so by the time it skirts us we should be OK. My nephew pulled his boat and got out of Ft. Myers yesterday. My niece in Bradenton should be fine with some heavy rain and gusts. Everyone take care.
Your nephew was a smart man !! There might not be much to come back to in ft. Meyers after all is said and done. Again I'm crossing my fingers🀞🀞🀞

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live just south of Gainesville, Florida. It does not look too bad for us right now.
Stay SAFE !
This thing is gaining strength before landfall, and I've not seen that very often. Keep your head down and your powder dry capt. I think you will feel more than expected.....just because thats how its been so far !! Much stronger for us here in keylargo than we expected. This one will rewrite the recored books.....cape coral/ft.meyrs will be steam rolled with a king tide storm surge of epic proportions. Right now its coming unglued for people as we speak. Im expecting a major flood here later in the day as the storm pushes water into Florida bay !! It ain't over for us either !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lost part of my wood shop....apparently a large branch has fallen through my shop tent. Just had the call from my partner. We have a sustained wind of 34 right now.

RayHeezy

Mar 26, 2014
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning y'all, wind still getting stronger here in the Sanibel Harbour/Iona area. Trailer is giving us some early signs she's not going to stand through 140mph predicted. Got the waders on and going to be in the car when Ian makes landfall. Water hasn't come in too bad yet, but if the cars flood there is a trailered boat well look for refuge on. Surprisingly we still have power? Lol
IMG_20220928_071716163.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220928-072550.png
    Screenshot_20220928-072550.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 21

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The eye is getting more defined,
Morning y'all, wind still getting stronger here in the Sanibel Harbour/Iona area. Trailer is giving us some early signs she's not going to stand through 140mph predicted. Got the waders on and going to be in the car when Ian makes landfall. Water hasn't come in too bad yet, but if the cars flood there is a trailered boat well look for refuge on. Surprisingly we still have power? Lol
View attachment 2048341
If you're at the blue dot-man you have bigger set than me for sure!
Not sure if you'll be all that safe in any of the 3 places to hunker down in.
Hang on it's going to be epic ride.

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
View attachment 2048341
You're up a famous tributary without any means of locomotion!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RAY WILL you please STAY SAFE !!! I am sure you understand down there what is going on MUCH better then me :) Please be careful

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread