I am back!

Libralabsoldier

Jan 7, 2007
Baker,LA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Been gone a long while. Lots has changed. Wife and I just had a baby two weeks ago. Today when taking out the trash, someone had left a Garrett GTA1000 missing the backplate and battery packs, but otherwise looks to be in ok condition. I am going to try to find parts to get it working again, even if I have to fabricate the backplate.

I have an Ace 250 I have been using to teach my two adult kids about MDing now that I am no longer working. Wife starts practicing law in a couple months, and I am going to get to be a stay at home dad. Any help tracking down parts would be very welcome!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been gone a long while. Lots has changed. Wife and I just had a baby two weeks ago. Today when taking out the trash, someone had left a Garrett GTA1000 missing the backplate and battery packs, but otherwise looks to be in ok condition. I am going to try to find parts to get it working again, even if I have to fabricate the backplate.

I have an Ace 250 I have been using to teach my two adult kids about MDing now that I am no longer working. Wife starts practicing law in a couple months, and I am going to get to be a stay at home dad. Any help tracking down parts would be very welcome!

Welcome back, glad to have you back with us.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread