I am testing the performance of the Manticore...will post all videos in this thread..

MackDog

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2013
Spokane Wa
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, 8 x11" and Nel Storm coils
Garrett Propointer er, Pro Pointer AT
White's V3i Standard, 10" DD, 13" Ultimate and 4 x6" sniper, 6 x10 coils, Drect 12 x 15 coil
Whites MX Sport With Detec
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All ready watching thanks Calabash

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are welcome..If you guys want to link a video of mine for members to see feel free to do so..I am very busy and have not be able to post much here lately .

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You helpless? Post the link yourself..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LMAO !! That says everything anyone needs to know about the guy and is one of the reasons I tell people not to waste their time watching his worthless videos !!

P.S. I have twice as many “world class” relics than that jackwad.
Digsitall, you are out of line and breaking our rules, please post by our rules and end your attack on Calabash NOW!

Last edited:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Digitally, you are out of line and breaking our rules, please post by our rules and end your attack on Calabash!
It's obvious it's a person using another IP that likes to bash Calabash for no other reason than what they have said already under another assumed name.
Seriously we don't need these types, spouting off an agenda of hate towards a member that invests countless hours in helping the membership-in the stewardship of this hobby.

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New video quality I invested some money in my gear to upgrade...If you guys want to link my stuff that's fine and you guys can break it down..As you can see from the amount of videos I have been doing I have been REAL busy detecting , testing, and diving,...Time is limited...I dont get to be on TNET as much as I used to be..

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want calabash’s video comments enabled, but apparently the kids in the sandbox can’t play nice so da-da has them disabled.

Calabash is apparently so talented and outgoing that he has attracted “haters”. A clear indication that he is on the right path.

His videos are one of the few that I can watch within earshot of my wife. She loves his accent!

Keep it all up, the diving, the testing, and the video production.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And exactly what is your problem?? You don't like what calabash has to say ?? Is that all ?? Your over reacting for sure !! Dude it just some videos and you don't have to watch them. Go pound sand bro !! Get out of here with your hatred !! You think anyone wants to listen to you ?? We could careless about what you have to say.....and no I don't watch his videos either. Nor do I care about your opinions. Like I said go pound sand.....get out of here you ... aw never mind....you have a nice day MR. DigsitAll !!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
And exactly what is your problem?? You don't like what calabash has to say ?? Is that all ?? Your over reacting for sure !! Dude it just some videos and you don't have to watch them. Go pound sand bro !! Get out of here with your hatred !! You think anyone wants to listen to you ?? We could careless about what you have to say.....and no I don't watch his videos either. Nor do I care about your opinions. Like I said go pound sand.....get out of here you ... aw never mind....you have a nice day MR. DigsitAll !!
Looking at when the troubled mind posts up it seems that it's a classic example of liquid courage pumping the chest and not realizing the viewership shakes their heads in sympathy.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Screen Shot 2023-01-01 at 8.32.29 AM.png

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cut the sensitivity down to 22...23..24...25.....What were you running?

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cant see your settings//looks like GB is at 37...upper ferrous at 6???? I can not run the upper below 10 in iron ..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread