I avoid clad at all cost.

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett gti 2500, Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Three of the 5 dimes I have found in the last two weeks. ZERO CLAD... And about 20 IH's,a few V nick's 021.JPG 022.JPG .. I have posted all these just want to recap.

Last edited:
Upvote 17

Ground Inspector

Feb 17, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
18" Excelerator Coil
Minelab CTX 3030
06 Smart Coil
17 Smart Coil
Garret Propointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice finds! I have to agree. I avoid digging 4 inch deep to surface coins with the exception of quarters.

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Congrats on developing a site-finding research style that works splendidly!:headbang: You're always detecting the best sites possible for the best finds ever! :icon_thumright: :cat: Andi

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Unbelievable.................................No really, unbelievable!

OP
OP
Helix

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett gti 2500, Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for all the comments. Its the site I was hunting, just didn't have much activity in the last 100 years. Last Jan. I was on vacation for a few weeks in a warmer area were I could detect, were I made these finds. I live in the mid west were we all know the ground freezes. Nice to get a chance to detect in January really broke up all the down time. Its warming up in my area and I hope in three weeks the ground will be thawed were I can dig. Also hope to once again to have some interesting items to share, also looking forward to seeing every one else's once the weather breaks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread