I did something today…

ZR2guy

Jan 6, 2011
Southwest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 700 (stock and 6" coil), Pro-find 35 PP, Makro PP, and a little luck.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Attachments

• 9FE55ECA-45BB-4D6A-91FA-23B06DD61BDB.jpeg
    9FE55ECA-45BB-4D6A-91FA-23B06DD61BDB.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 36

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Current: Nokta Makro Simplex+, Teknetics Patriot, Fisher Gold Bug (original), GP Pinpointer (Garrett Clone) Lesche. Owned: Omega 8000, Minelab X-Terra 505, Fisher F2, Tesoro Vaquero, & Compadre, Whit
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked this up today from the Bass Pro Shop in Cincinnati. I signed up for receiving texts and received an additional $10 off. SCORE!
Congrats! Have you had a chance to swing it yet? Got mine today. Initial impressions: Awesome! That smooth, easy on the ears tone, same as my old XT 505. Ergonomics are fantastic, easy to swing. Always love ML on/off pinpoint buttons, super easy to operate. My Simplex kills my thumb after 2-3 hours of using the momentary pinpoint. Keep us posted on your first flight!

OP
OP
ZR2guy

ZR2guy

Jan 6, 2011
Southwest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 700 (stock and 6" coil), Pro-find 35 PP, Makro PP, and a little luck.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats! Have you had a chance to swing it yet? Got mine today. Initial impressions: Awesome! That smooth, easy on the ears tone, same as my old XT 505. Ergonomics are fantastic, easy to swing. Always love ML on/off pinpoint buttons, super easy to operate. My Simplex kills my thumb after 2-3 hours of using the momentary pinpoint. Keep us posted on your first flight!
I ordered the rain/dust shield and an adaptor cord for my Koss “Minelab” wired headphones. Those items should be here by the end of the week. I plan to take it out this coming weekend. My daughter and her boyfriend also ordered the same detector so it might be a family outing.😀👍
I will post any finds and what I think about the XTerra Pro.

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Current: Nokta Makro Simplex+, Teknetics Patriot, Fisher Gold Bug (original), GP Pinpointer (Garrett Clone) Lesche. Owned: Omega 8000, Minelab X-Terra 505, Fisher F2, Tesoro Vaquero, & Compadre, Whit
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered the rain/dust shield and an adaptor cord for my Koss “Minelab” wired headphones. Those items should be here by the end of the week. I plan to take it out this coming weekend. My daughter and her boyfriend also ordered the same detector so it might be a family outing.😀👍
I will post any finds and what I think about the XTerra Pro.
That sounds fun! Looking forward to seeing yor finds. Got mine assembled and quick swing in my backyard. Posted my opinions here. Very impressive machine! You will love it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread