๐Ÿ† HONORABLE MENTION I dug one hole and got a โ€œhole in one!โ€.......

OP
OP
Underwonder

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT Spectrum, TRX Pin-pointer, Garrett AT Pro Pin-pointer, Eagle II SL with Bigfoot, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
OP
OP
Underwonder

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT Spectrum, TRX Pin-pointer, Garrett AT Pro Pin-pointer, Eagle II SL with Bigfoot, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Here is a short video of returning the ring!
(Thanks again, Mzjavert.)

Last edited:

DigToChina

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2016
GTA East, Ontario
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Fisher F2, ProPointer AT

Here is a short video of returning the ring!
(Thanks again, Mzjavert.)

That. Is. Awesome! Thanks for sharing the video. If it put a smile on my face you must have had a grin. [emoji16] I'm sure this has already been flagged for Honourable Mention but I'm going to do it again.

There is no way (no way!) that woman is 91! Man, I hope I age that well.

OP
OP
Underwonder

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That. Is. Awesome! Thanks for sharing the video. If it put a smile on my face you must have had a grin. [emoji16] I'm sure this has already been flagged for Honourable Mention but I'm going to do it again.

There is no way (no way!) that woman is 91! Man, I hope I age that well.

Thank you, DigToChina! Yes, I continue to watch the clip and โ€œgrinโ€ [emoji6] reliving the happy moment. I know, she looks so terrific....and I caught her in the evening after she already dressed down..beautiful, she is!

Thank you for the vote...certainly not necessary but I appreciate the thought and effort. I guess I should be doing that for many neat things I have seen but didnโ€™t even know about it....but I learned how to post the video...chuckle.

Merci!

basssmann

Feb 9, 2013
YOUNGSVILLE, N.Y...... moved to Jacksonville, Flor
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
VIPER TRIDENT , Fisher F75 and just added a CTX 3030 Minelab and Minelab Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats Underwonder , Karma already with the Honorable mention ... When you have a skunked day, smile and remember returning the ring !!!

OP
OP
Underwonder

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats Underwonder , Karma already with the Honorable mention ... When you have a skunked day, smile and remember returning the ring !!!

Thank you, basssmann. Skunked days are a given, but I have to admit that I have had a good streak this year and donโ€™t want to quit hunting until I find one โ€œgoodโ€ thing [emoji6] . I appreciate the HM but truly her happiness was the prize! Someone had suggested I video tape the return...I didnโ€™t think of that myself.

Congratulations on your recent retirement!

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice find on the silver rings and kudos to you for returning it to the owners family! :occasion14:
I don't know whether you ever got an I.D. on this piece or not, but it's the back portion to a horse harness rosette

Here's a pic of yours and a similar one I found a few years ago.
Dave

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1510111790.296845.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1510111790.296845.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 20150407_193040_resized-crop.jpg
    20150407_193040_resized-crop.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 93
  • 20150407_193138_resized-crop.jpg
    20150407_193138_resized-crop.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 80
OP
OP
Underwonder

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice find on the silver rings and kudos to you for returning it to the owners family! :occasion14:
I don't know whether you ever got an I.D. on this piece or not, but it's the back portion to a horse harness rosette

Here's a pic of yours and a similar one I found a few years ago.
Dave

Thank you, Dave! Someone identified it as a rosette but your photos really show it is the very same kind of piece. It is inspiring me to look for text or numbers on it! Thank you for finding your similar piece and taking the time to post!
Kim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread