i find heart Spanish sign in the rock but i dont know where i correct Digging

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Solomonska, may I ask where you are. If this is A Spanish trail the markers say a lot. You have enough sign here to raise eye brows, but not so sure you have anything yet. Lets research to figure out if you have anything. I dont need coordinates, just a idea what country and part of the country your in.

Spanish trails go from Utah to Mexico City. There is several routes traveled north and south through California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas. There has been sign found all the way to Florida. We need to establish who was there and when. You also need to look for the signs that go with your pictures.

OP
OP
S

Solomonksa

Oct 3, 2014
KSA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Solomonska, may I ask where you are. If this is A Spanish trail the markers say a lot. You have enough sign here to raise eye brows, but not so sure you have anything yet. Lets research to figure out if you have anything. I dont need coordinates, just a idea what country and part of the country your in.

Spanish trails go from Utah to Mexico City. There is several routes traveled north and south through California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas. There has been sign found all the way to Florida. We need to establish who was there and when. You also need to look for the signs that go with your pictures.

thank you Casca , i will inform you later by e-mail .
could you please inform me your thoughts about this symbol and which place i should start digging , check last picture for area symbol.

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Solomon,
You have an LPHA monuments!CONFIRMED BY THE lpha Hoyo!-Three signs are the minimum of elements needed to confirm a Spanish Monument..
All trackers should knowthat X isNot a dig sign

"

X" isOT mark the spot....only in cartoons....
1.bird hoyo
2.shadow heart
3."X"
4. profile face

1.the bird hoyo
2. the heart
3.the profile face
4.the "X"
The "X" is not a "dig" sign!!!...only in cartoons...what the "X" really means in modern treasure hunting is "when follow a trail...and you see an "X" it means to keep to the left of the x-and since everyreal sign has a confirmation- mark...in this that mark is the face..aas you keep the x on your left...THEN-you turn in the direction the face is looking....!FOLLOW THAT BEARING TO THE NEXT SIGN...MORE THAN LIKELY A LARGE FREE STANDING HEART! AS part of an OMEGA monument...take a pic between 10am-1pm rith your back to the sungood luck - tell no one...and

I
'll help you get the goodies...,oro bro...rangler
good luck
`+

X on your left...

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
bear and a #7? nice pic. IMAG1255 (3).jpg

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
I agree with 009, my first thought that it may be a face with flowing hair indicating a fast trail then the two and on separate boulders looking different directions could indicate that trails separate here with one being a fast trail and the other ?

OP
OP
S

Solomonksa

Oct 3, 2014
KSA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with 009, my first thought that it may be a face with flowing hair indicating a fast trail then the two and on separate boulders looking different directions could indicate that trails separate here with one being a fast trail and the other ?

Tks dsty , its right the symbol have two direction but i think i know now where is the correct dig after my last spot dig in 3 places and not find anything i will try to dig the new spot after 2 weeks on moon knight . i think the correct spot dig below symbol face .

OP
OP
S

Solomonksa

Oct 3, 2014
KSA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1121510
.. nice owl 8-)
.. heart points down to the owl, horse eye looks heart, horse mouth "touch" owl

An innocent sweet "secret":
View attachment 1121516
.. omega monument :hello:
.. casually omega monument tells symbol to seek? :laughing7:

my friend widomanmx , nice to know from you that you find new owl , i will update you after fished dig the new spot ( below owl ) :occasion14:

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
solomon, you have an Alpha Monument!!! a.the hoyo is confirmation...it's an alpha hoyo as it shows tghe sky thru the hole[hoyo]
b.the heart is telling whattolook for at the
Omega monument...
c.the
X is an example of "rock incorporation" but it dors not mean that Xmarks the spot[only in cartoons]
d.the x means "to keep the x on your leftas you walk by"
e.that will bring you rightpassed the profile....[second confirmation]
f.once you get in frobt of the profilkeface-turn to face thge way he is looking....[more than likely he is looking at 120degrees sw....
g.walk that line untol you see the
Omega Monument!!!take pics btwn 10am-1pm with your back to the sun.....post same here for the dig spot...yes

I will help for a fair split...
oro mucho mas amigo...rangler ps read my 101 thread here on t-net
pps: a metal detector onlyreaches about 2 deet down at best...dynomite will get you nothing but jail time besides you can't buy it with out a dynamite license!!and it would be a HUGH mistake like digging potatoes with a bulldozer!!!

Last edited:

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Solomonska, listen to Rangler he know about omega & alpha monuments
View attachment 1121510
.. dont dig in hoyo-monument (alpha) down this owl

That "X" looks like have a number (7,3) or maybe is a "M" with dot
.. "X" can be a connector, connect owl with hoyos and onside "dots" of hoyos say how many treasures :)
.. "X" can multiply, indicating distance, if have a number or connect number .. i dont sure
.. "M" confirm owl

Last edited:

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Pulse Star II & Whites TM808
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rangler my Friend , It is really Good to see you back !!!

OP
OP
S

Solomonksa

Oct 3, 2014
KSA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
solomon, you have an Alpha Monument!!! a.the hoyo is confirmation...it's an alpha hoyo as it shows tghe sky thru the hole[hoyo]
b.the heart is telling whattolook for at the
Omega monument...
c.the
X is an example of "rock incorporation" but it dors not mean that Xmarks the spot[only in cartoons]
d.the x means "to keep the x on your leftas you walk by"
e.that will bring you rightpassed the profile....[second confirmation]
f.once you get in frobt of the profilkeface-turn to face thge way he is looking....[more than likely he is looking at 120degrees sw....
g.walk that line untol you see the
Omega Monument!!!take pics btwn 10am-1pm with your back to the sun.....post same here for the dig spot...yes

I will help for a fair split...
oro mucho mas amigo...rangler ps read my 101 thread here on t-net
pps: a metal detector onlyreaches about 2 deet down at best...dynomite will get you nothing but jail time besides you can't buy it with out a dynamite license!!and it would be a HUGH mistake like digging potatoes with a bulldozer!!!

Rangler , thank you for your information's , omega marker coming with ground hoyo .
Sure, i will add the pictures after spot i would like share with you this symbol update .

OP
OP
S

Solomonksa

Oct 3, 2014
KSA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Solomonska, listen to Rangler he know about omega & alpha monuments
View attachment 1121510
.. dont dig in hoyo-monument (alpha) down this owl

That "X" looks like have a number (7,3) or maybe is a "M" with dot
.. "X" can be a connector, connect owl with hoyos and onside "dots" of hoyos say how many treasures :)
.. "X" can multiply, indicating distance, if have a number or connect number .. i dont sure
.. "M" confirm owl

my friend windomanmx , owl is confirmation already in this symbol , i hope find the correct spot place.

JBIG1

Tenderfoot
Jul 29, 2012
Youngstown
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My research in Spanish signs and symbols never show a "Spanish Heart" what's it look like? Supposely if you a turtle or snake with his head pointing down you dig there, or go in the direction the head points if it points any where but down.

In Deep

Nov 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello JBig1
What if the snake head is pointing down at a rabbit head even touching the rabbit between the ears

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting, I like bear monuments.

OP
OP
S

Solomonksa

Oct 3, 2014
KSA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting, I like bear monuments.

Hi Casca , but this symbol is not bear , its lion and royal symbol , i see a lot symbols but this one different because made by Geometrically elaborately.
if you see this symbol from side appear like bear or frog But if you see it from front side will appear like lion ! look to picture in below

964666579.jpg

325926512.jpg

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes have seen this before where symbols appear at the four winds. I only see this kind of work in a work area. Trails in and trails out. Without more information I would be guessing. Do you find any triangle shaped rocks in the area?

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The terrain looks good, have you taken any samples to see if the area held any wealth? Do you suspect a mine or cache area? I usually find many signs that unfold as the shadows get long.

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Solomonska, i believe you are in a "Tax zone", alpha & omega monument thing.

You have to review that "X", if its real & if is something more.
"X", i think have M (black) with dot & maybe number "1" to the right
"X", M probably say distance to "rock map"
.. 3 or 31 or 30(3X) or 10(X) varas (dot) in direction of the head .. dot is on right side of M, so, right side of owl = head (head its black & M too)

In sites of type "Tax zone", with alpha & omega monument, Owl its a common place for rock-map, but in some cases this dig spot is canceling & somehow tell direction or where search rock-map
.. in your site points Owl down to black-M canceling dig spot

Rangler, have right, this its an alpha monument & the "orgy" of signs confirm that, the "omega signs" (its my mistake call it omega monument) say look for a Owl. In other zone you will found a Owl.
Probably this is the owl zone:
View attachment 1125743
.. here search for more signs
.. if you dont find signs & dont get luck search rock-map close to alpha-monument, so, here search for rock-map, M say to the right side

With pictures i can only imagine, the better way is walking over place :dontknow:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread