Simplex Plus
Xterra 705
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Nokta Pulse Dive 2in1 kit
Garrett AT Pro (not Used)
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
What I am talking about is Nokta/Macro I find it rather funny they have literally stopped saying anything and not giving us anymore updates as to when we can expect shipping to begin, the last update as far as I can tell was a month ago December 15th I believe

I have no intentions on dropping my pre paid order, but I do find it rather odd that it is like all communication from Nokta/Macro has stopped, and it seems their presence on the forums has stopped, I am sure they are reading peoples comments but to me it is just really odd, the testers seem to have even stopped posting up anything new also,

are the machines just going to be delivered to dealers all of a sudden or what ???, you would think by now they would pretty much know what is what and would try to keep people focused on the Legend

Oh well like I said I just find this whole process with the legend a bit odd and wanted to read other opinions on it

the reason for this post was due to a email from Kellyco I received that the heading was
( Update on Nokta/Macro Legend shipping update), the email was pretty useless in my opinion and had nothing to do with updating as to when to expect the Legend

OP
OP
oldkoot

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
2-Nokta/Macro Legend Pro Pack
Simplex Plus
Xterra 705
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I believe Dilek posted about two weeks ago. No date, but indicated they were still gathering info from testers and it would be coming soon.
that was on the 15th of December if I recall unless there was something after that which I have searched and have not been able to find anything that I would consider a update

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well let's call this the triple crown.
The last race and they were at the gate. The other horse looked over even though they have the blinders on, and it saw Justify.
I believe the horse ended the race, and is back in the stables trying to put some more oats in the bucket.
Until it's fed something more nutritional info.,it's not a contender.

OP
OP
oldkoot

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Simplex Plus
Xterra 705
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I saw the one you were talking about. This one was at beginning of January and she referenced the end of January.
I havent seen the one you are referring to will look some more

Casull

Jan 17, 2007
Central Virginia
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend
I havent seen the one you are referring to will look some more
I stand corrected. It was on December 23. She was talking about the NDA’s for the beta testers being lifted in about one week. This would be around January 1st. I confused that one with the one from early December where she said they could be ready by the end of the month. Wishful thinking on my part I guess. Looking forward to putting my hands on although we’re currently under a layer of snow.

OP
OP
oldkoot

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Simplex Plus
Xterra 705
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

All I can say is wow, Thank you Terry for putting the update up.

she still looks like she was not feeling well,believe me I know what she went through with covid as it almost cost me my life so I thank the good Lord everyday when I wake up another morning to detect another day

I do appreciate the update from Delik

It does seem like Nokta/Macro is trying to give us a great detector and like I stated I have no intention of cancelling my pre order
Again thank you Terry for putting the update up,also thank you Delik for the update and Nokta/Macro

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread