πŸ† HONORABLE MENTION I found all there was to find

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
I found all the gravestones there were to find, with the last one being found yesterday afternoon. I got it set, seeded and strawed the area, and although the wind blew the straw around last night, this pretty much concludes my cemetery restoration project, except for cleaning the stones when warm weather gets here to stay.
Screen Shot 2023-03-14 at 4.52.55 PM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnnyMac

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Nox,,Whites Eagle Spectrum,Whites Coinmaster 6000 DI Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found all the gravestones there were to find, with the last one being found yesterday afternoon. I got it set, seeded and strawed the area, and although the wind blew the straw around last night, this pretty much concludes my cemetery restoration project, except for cleaning the stones when warm weather gets here to stay. View attachment 2074135
Good work, you should be proud.

OP
OP
creskol

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
The only next step would be a GPR survey to find the unmarked resting places. I am sure you would if it were at your disposal. Great job.
I would love to, but since I have been footing the expenses involved with the restoration myself, I don't want to personally bear the expense to have the GPR done. I have already spent way more than I should have .... 😱

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Creskol, No Good Deed goes Unrewarded. Good things to come your way. You have done a great job with the utmost Respect. I'm sure that if those that repose there could, they would Thank You for all your hard work, Respect, and Dignity that you have shown them as well as the funds that you have spent as well. You sir, are a Good Man, and human being. We need more like you in this old world today. God's Speed to you and yours.

OP
OP
creskol

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Creskol, No Good Deed goes Unrewarded. Good things to come your way. You have done a great job with the utmost Respect. I'm sure that if those that repose there could, they would Thank You for all your hard work, Respect, and Dignity that you have shown them as well as the funds that you have spent as well. You sir, are a Good Man, and human being. We need more like you in this old world today. God's Speed to you and yours.
You've done a wonderful service to those that passed as well as for the families. None will be forgotten now. You're a true example of kindness & compassion.
Way to go! Awesome that you were able to return that hallowed ground to the site it should be! We’ll done!
The area looks great Creskol. You should feel good about that project.
Many thanks you all. :icon_thumleft: Much appreciated.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found all the gravestones there were to find, with the last one being found yesterday afternoon. I got it set, seeded and strawed the area, and although the wind blew the straw around last night, this pretty much concludes my cemetery restoration project, except for cleaning the stones when warm weather gets here to stay. View attachment 2074135
Great Job!!! Congrats!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread