I found the ring 4 years later.......now I cant find the owner!

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX fine jewelery extraction device
I found the ring 4 years later.......now I can't find the owner!

Hello fellow treasure hunters! :hello: 4 years ago a "Gold Ring" was dropped at a party I had from my dock and landed in the water! :'( ( A friend told me this a year ago! :icon_scratch: So I grabbed the old trusty Whites DFX fine jewelry extraction device and headed for the mud bottom lake my dock is on! ::) Well guess what happens next...BEEP! :) So I pinpoint the target and hold the coil right on the spot, I reach through the coil and start diggin with my fingers in 2 foot of water! Bingo! Ringo! I've got it in my hand! :thumbsup: I pull it out of the water and there it is, a small ladies "fake" gold ring! :'( I tried to contact the girl who lost it, but she no longer lives here anymore and I have no way of contacting her. :dontknow: Now I guess I will have to add it to the junk jewelery collection! I just thought the whole thing was funny....it was lost 4 years ago, I found out about it 1 year ago, I found the ring yesterday, and the girl is gone! :icon_scratch: That was my find of the weekend!!! ::) I guess she won't miss it too much as it is a little messed up from being in the drink for 4 years! ::)

Attachments

• IMGP2548.JPG
    IMGP2548.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 543
  • IMGP2550.JPG
    IMGP2550.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 542
Upvote 0

STH69

Bronze Member
Feb 17, 2009
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, ACE 250 with 9X12 coil
Re: I found the ring 4 years later.......now I can't find the owner!

nice find in the mudd!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions