Dot

Jun 25, 2018
South Texas
Detector(s) used
EZ PULSE PRO
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
IMG_4441.jpg IMG_4750 (1).jpg IMG_4750 (1).jpg
I found some tunnels and I found many rocks that are carved. Hundreds of snake heads. Snakes carved on the walls of the tunnels. There are many faces on the rocks as well. Santa Anna is the face I see most.

Attachments

• IMG_4418 (1).jpg
    IMG_4418 (1).jpg
    53 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_4491.jpg
    IMG_4491.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:
Upvote 2

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes there is symbolism on it. In order to see what's on please show the whole thing. The close up is good to see the obvious. I can't tell you what it's made of. Trust your eyes then look up the symbol. The rest is done with light. Not a bright light but dim. They used the shadows that the raised areas will produce. It's really hard to teach from a picture. But Your Stone Has Many Small Cut And channels. Try what I'm talking about. If you was to read some of the threads on here that deal with signs and symbols of treasure. Look also for the shadow symbols. This stuff is all across the country. In order for them to make the big monuments that can be seen from miles a way they had to make a model. They reshaped whole landscape. So a little stone is nothing for them. If you can see a turtle you are learning. That's just one of many. Treasure net is full of knowledge. It's just the small stuff has been overlooked. There are people who see it well. It help to have your eyes trained. I was a jeweler for year. It helped .

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cha. Take your stone and look at it from an angle then turn to see if marks line up. That is another secret.

Aug 5, 2015
Detector(s) used
Entry level POS that I found in the thickets along a river.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes there is symbolism on it. In order to see what's on please show the whole thing. The close up is good to see the obvious. I can't tell you what it's made of. Trust your eyes then look up the symbol. The rest is done with light. Not a bright light but dim. They used the shadows that the raised areas will produce. It's really hard to teach from a picture. But Your Stone Has Many Small Cut And channels. Try what I'm talking about. If you was to read some of the threads on here that deal with signs and symbols of treasure. Look also for the shadow symbols. This stuff is all across the country. In order for them to make the big monuments that can be seen from miles a way they had to make a model. They reshaped whole landscape. So a little stone is nothing for them. If you can see a turtle you are learning. That's just one of many. Treasure net is full of knowledge. It's just the small stuff has been overlooked. There are people who see it well. It help to have your eyes trained. I was a jeweler for year. It helped .

You are leading the poor woman completely astray. There is nothing to work with here. We cannot derive any meaningful information from imaginary squiggles and nonsensical "symbols" which can only be seen and interpreted by one very worked up and self professed wild eyed mystic diviner. You can't claim that Jesuits reshaped the entire landscape without providing evidence which has substance and can withstand scrutiny. Something like bridle jangles, or Spanish ceramic fragments. It's wildly irresponsible. This woman could consult any appropriate colleague at her college and they would tell her to stop digging up her land, just like most of us are.

There are no signs. There are no shadow signs. There is NO evidence. One unit of make believe is not equal to one unit of physical evidence.

I will have to post the Bigfoot picture again as a talisman against any more such erroneous ideas!

bigfoot.jpg bigfoot.jpg bigfoot.jpg bigfoot.jpg bigfoot.jpg

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are leading the poor woman completely astray. There is nothing to work with here. We cannot derive any meaningful information from imaginary squiggles and nonsensical "symbols" which can only be seen and interpreted by one very worked up and self professed wild eyed mystic diviner. You can't claim that Jesuits reshaped the entire landscape without providing evidence which has substance and can withstand scrutiny. Something like bridle jangles, or Spanish ceramic fragments. It's wildly irresponsible. This woman could consult any appropriate colleague at her college and they would tell her to stop digging up her land, just like most of us are.

There are no signs. There are no shadow signs. There is NO evidence. One unit of make believe is not equal to one unit of physical evidence.

I will have to post the Bigfoot picture again as a talisman against any more such erroneous ideas!

View attachment 1613223 View attachment 1613223 View attachment 1613223 View attachment 1613223 View attachment 1613223
Apparently this is all you know. I don't see you in the treasure threads. This is a treasure site. Start reading and you just might learn something. I said might. But I see you would rather try to put down something you know nothing about. I try to give you a chance. Admit you don't know jack about what's in this country. You will never learn new things with your eyes closed. Speak about what you know and not about what you dont. Another thing God Bless
Bob

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dot,
I see no evidence to lead me to think you have any Treasure Signs (& yes they do exist just not in every stone you pick up).

Stick to the real research you have started about what actually happened there. The spring is a good starting place (assuming its drinkable?). Get a metal detector & find some clues & if the clues lead towards conclusions that are not related to the 'known' history of the area, then you're adding value to the knowledge bank. Forget random hole digging & yes if you want to search deep in tunnels; get the right equipment & expert advise including H&S & crack on. Until you actually find something that is not imaginary you have nothing or very little.

Last edited:

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Apparently this is all you know. I don't see you in the treasure threads. This is a treasure site. Start reading and you just might learn something. I said might. But I see you would rather try to put down something you know nothing about. I try to give you a chance. Admit you don't know jack about what's in this country. You will never learn new things with your eyes closed. Speak about what you know and not about what you dont. Another thing God Bless
Bob

What image or message do you see on this rock? Yes, there is one!

rock2.jpg

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob cant answer.

OP
OP
D

Dot

Jun 25, 2018
South Texas
Detector(s) used
EZ PULSE PRO
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
DD947F4B-1F47-496D-88EC-B8B707001F29.png 9CE2852C-F940-4CFC-BCF8-AE3E43D6A2AF.jpeg E707ED67-C317-4A93-89AD-933CEECC5D5C.jpeg
Here are a couple of cool things.

chaquania23

Tenderfoot
Jul 18, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea.jpg Hello thank you so much for your reply the rock is super creepy it shines like something I never seen before even when the lights are off it shines I took a lot of pictures so maybe these help if not ill take more pic.jpg pic2.jpg pic3.jpg pic4.jpg pic5.jpg pic6.jpg pic7.jpg pic8.jpg

also I have other rocks that look just like it but different shapes and sizes

Last edited:

chaquania23

Tenderfoot
Jul 18, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Is it possible for that type of rock to have copper like flakes and gold flakes I'm here to learn

chaquania23

Tenderfoot
Jul 18, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not that serious I'm just here to learn my kids like to collect rocks

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Watch out for snakes

OP
OP
D

Dot

Jun 25, 2018
South Texas
Detector(s) used
EZ PULSE PRO
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
196A38F6-2892-434F-9246-273BA57936FA.jpeg A88855A0-8FD3-4EBE-AA94-7F68DDF3F1E0.jpeg 906FE58B-1E6F-411E-A90E-84A9F9D6328E.jpeg 4B8F3692-534D-48B3-8B6F-046BFDE48D48.jpeg

Checking out this tunnel. Anyone see any signs they can help me with on this opening?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread