Denver, Colorado

Attachments

• Good fake.jpg
    Good fake.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 430
Upvote 0
D

Darod

If it's fake, it still looks great doesn't it Onion :)

Nice work,
Rod

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
Sheeesh..don't people have any pride anymore? Wearing that fake stuff.. They ought to have a little more consideration for the poor guy that has to dig through inches of frozen ground just to find their 'pretty crap'.. ;D

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
I was wondering what happened to that Geico Geco....

bmanofnbc

Dec 20, 2004
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter SSII & Fisher F75
That will look better in your treasure box than the 2 bent up junk rings I found today.

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
Hey Onion. My vote is fake...I'm getting to be an expert on the tint of that pseudo-gold over iron look. Glad to hear you're getting out though. My attentions have been drawn elsewhere. Still living it vicariously through all you maniacs though ;D~CO2

alwayslookin

Sep 30, 2004
Indy
Nice ring Onion--

We are finally thawing out in Indy. But more snow on the way. Might get to dig some this weekend..supposed to be in the 40's.

Dave

W

wodd

ONION,
Man where do you detect in a jewerly store, do you ever have a bad day? I found 1 gold necklace in about 5 outings and I was greatful that I found that. Any advice on increasing my finds quicker and what is an average deph that you find most of your nice finds. Also can you give any advice on what to look for in buying a used Bounty Hunter [pioneer 202] that my wife has found from one of her friends [ price $75 ].
WODD...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread