Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2017
Illinois (prev. NE Ohio)
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+, Garrett ACE 300, Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
On Christmas Eve we always get together with family and give some gifts and this year my grandpa gave me a Nokta Makro Simplex! I mean, I wasn't too surprised by it because the box looked like the right size and shape for a detector and they did ask me for ideas but I'm soooo excited to use it and thankful it was given to me! I took it out in the snow in a section of yard I pounded in the past, even swinging above the 1"-2" of snow there were a lot of signals I missed with the ACE 300 and from what I've heard it will be quite the upgrade. (I've got a good feeling there's a Spanish silver coming my way in 2021).

IMG_3779.JPG
Out digging in the snow.

Oh, and merry Christmas everyone! Don't forget about what it's really about.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great machine - Merry Christmas!:occasion14:

Richard Guy

VETERAN
Dec 19, 2019
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster
Bounty Hunter 202
Nokta Simplex +
Nokta Legend
Nokta PulseDive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats! Incredible machine. Once you are ready, go to version 2.77 and get an SP24 for your Birthday, run full blast in Park1. I started stock but once falling into this combination, it took the Simplex to new heights, truly. Don't notch anything.

OP
OP
Noah_D

Noah_D

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2017
Illinois (prev. NE Ohio)
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+, Garrett ACE 300, Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats! Incredible machine. Once you are ready, go to version 2.77 and get an SP24 for your Birthday, run full blast in Park1. I started stock but once falling into this combination, it took the Simplex to new heights, truly. Don't notch anything.
I might just try that! I mean, I will definitely get used to stock first but I have a year or two's worth of miscellaneous Amazon and Visa gift cards (I'm not a spender, if I win or am given a gift card it will likely just sit in my bedroom for at least a couple years) that would probably pay for it if I can use them all at once.

Last edited:

Wildcat1750

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
Western CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/
Vibra-Tector 730/
Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV)
Primary Interest: