boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember Ivory bar soap actually tasted pretty good.
I remember going barefoot only wearing shoes for funerals etc for two years living at the beach, walking over broken glass & nails. Now being old I walk over teeny pea gravel and look like I'm doing the funky chicken singing ooch ooch ouch ouch. If they would've told me getting old was going to be like this I wouldn't have done it.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My fifth grade teacher had a similar paddle hanging at the front of the classroom, black with a red stripe down the center. An offender would be removed to the hallway, and we would hear the impacts. It was no joke, and the SOB was finally fired. I was surprised it took so long.

Reactions: ARC

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't forget Cherry Bombs, M-80s, BB gun wars, rock wars, climbing tall trees then having someone cut it down so you can ride them down, staying in the woods till dark, riding your bike 10 miles to go swimming, quail hunting, and squirrel hunting, wading in ponds with gators fishing all before I was a teenager.
Where was you wadding ion Ponds with gators at ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread