boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don,t forget the sky hook,back blast,and bubble pump!
I once sent an idiot privt. all over the base looking for an A.S.H. RECEIVER. He finally came back after 8.5 hours with an ash tray.... Never had a problem with him after that....... Those were fun times!

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I once sent an idiot privt. all over the base looking for an A.S.H. RECEIVER. He finally came back after 8.5 hours with an ash tray.... Never had a problem with him after that....... Those were fun times!
I think there,s few former privates who haven,t been sent on such a search. It works best when everybodys in on it!Fun times indeed!

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For me it was a gallon of back blast! Company Gunny sent me off with a straight face.I finally ended up at the Company Armory where the Staff Sgt.in charge,after some jacking around,clued me in.So damn funny I laughed too!:laughing7: All part of the learning curve!

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For me it was a gallon of back blast! Company Gunny sent me off with a straight face.I finally ended up at the Company Armory where the Staff Sgt.in charge,after some jacking around,clued me in.So damn funny I laughed too!:laughing7: All part of the learning curve!
Then we graduated into the guys that walk up to people that go up to people in the grocery, hand someone a chicken saying hold this for a sec and disappearing. Or filling the belt at the register and saying oh jeez forgot the catsup and sneaking out the other door. Or letting the cashier ring up a whole basket and saying oops let me run get my wallet from my car. Life's short! Ya just gotta have fun with it!!!!!!!

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then we graduated into the guys that walk up to people that go up to people in the grocery, hand someone a chicken saying hold this for a sec and disappearing. Or filling the belt at the register and saying oh jeez forgot the catsup and sneaking out the other door. Or letting the cashier ring up a whole basket and saying oops let me run get my wallet from my car. Life's short! Ya just gotta have fun with it!!!!!!!
Oh! Let's not forget sneaking feminine hygiene products in the big tough musclebound guys basket next to his beers.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry is there ANYTHING we can do to make it EASIER on you ?

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I was just partially joking, I was thinking of the Judge pistol firing self-defense shotgun shells.
Terry, hope you're okay, was looking forward to seeing you again this coming Summer.

I also have a Judge filled with shotgun shells :) I love it but it certainly is a wrist cranker.

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Terry, hope you're okay, was looking forward to seeing you again this coming Summer.

I also have a Judge filled with shotgun shells :) I love it but it certainly is a wrist cranker.
It's all a frame of mind, my friend. The first hurtle of "wrist crankers" is to know the danger of the firearm is in FRONT of the barrel! My son, at 4 years old, could handle my .44 magnum pistol ..... and hit the target at 25 yards! All a frame of mind. Looking forward to this summer, dear friend. Terry

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope it gets better soon. Might have to do what the old-timers did when their eyesight got bad, they switched to shotguns.
THIS IS BULL CRAP and BESIDES I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK !!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions