I hate to waste your time but....

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I had to post this, I see "portable rock art shaman stones" all the time on ebay but tis is new for me.... Native American Pacific Northwest Wood Carved Spirit EFFIGY Totem Art Artifacts or in other words....DRIFT WOOD!!!!!

Upvote 4

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I had to post this, I see "portable rock art shaman stones" all the time on ebay but tis is new for me.... Native American Pacific Northwest Wood Carved Spirit EFFIGY Totem Art Artifacts or in other words....DRIFT WOOD!!!!!

They should have them shoved in the "where the sun doesn't shine dept."

hollARDog

Jun 18, 2022
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He got a bigger imagination then 👁️.
But I will say, the Bo Knows card brought back a lot of memories 😍

OP
OP
unclemac

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I have this idea that everything for sale on EBAY is not 100 percent REAL
more and more so in the last few years.... ESPECIALLY NA artifacts and believe it or not.... COINS too! They make coins these days with dies that make them look like they are old and worn, make them out of silver and pass them off as authentic.

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very few artifact sellers on Ebay are legit. Well the ones selling the high end stuff anyway. Then there are the COA's with many that are the equivalent of toilet paper. It's becoming increasingly a real problem. Hurts legitimate artifact sales.

antmike915

Silver Member
Apr 20, 2020
SW Georgia
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I

It's hilarious

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread