I hope everyone has a golden weekend!

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
To help you along your journey this week Land Matters updated their Mining Claim Maps last week and we will do it again next week! Check them out for your next prospecting trip. :thumbsup:

To help you plan those great summer trips our mining claim maps now have a Forest Roads layer. This new layer shows the approved motor use routes (MVUM) and the information provides the surface, what type of vehicle and any restrictions like closed for some seasons. These maps are direct from the forest service and are very accurate since they were developed with gps units right on the roads and trails. Now you can know before you go.

Doesn't matter if your gold is nuggets from a stream or precious days with your family I'm wishing all of you...

Heavy Pans

Last edited:
Upvote 16

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To help you along your journey this week Land Matters updated their Mining Claim Maps last week and we will do it again next week! Check them out for your next prospecting trip. :thumbsup:

To help you plan those great summer trips our mining claim maps now have a Forest Roads layer. This new layer shows the approved motor use routes (MVUM) and the information provides the surface, what type of vehicle and any restrictions like closed for some seasons. These maps are direct from the forest service and are very accurate since they were developed with gps units rights on the roads and trails. Now you can know before you go.

Doesn't matter if your gold is nuggets from a stream or precious days with your family I'm wishing all of you...

Heavy Pans
Good info Clay Diggins!

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting