I just missed the ender of a lifetime!

TheJaker

Feb 22, 2020
Primary Interest:
Other
F13298C3-671E-4D97-8B26-303A5F73F241.jpeg
80687ADF-C201-4DBA-9032-C49B1F43B9F8.jpeg
I was recently hunting some dimes, and even after a thural ender search, I didn’t seem to find anything. but at around 20 or so rolls into the box, I opened a roll of dimes and noticed a silver edge. At the end of the roll. Just as I thought was prevented by my search, I found a silver ender long after opening the rolls. It was a 1961 D, and yes, I am very grateful even though it sucks to miss out on an oppurtunity like this.

Upvote 7

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...I found a silver ender long after opening the rolls. It was a 1961 D, and yes, I am very grateful even though it sucks to miss out on an oppurtunity like this...
questions.gif
Are you saying that IF you had missed this coin - it would have sucked? I am a little confused by your (find) description...

TheWalrus

Oct 7, 2014
Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
questions.gif
Are you saying that IF you had missed this coin - it would have sucked? I am a little confused by your (find) description...
Pretty sure he meant that getting the photo of the ender before opening the roll was less than what he hoped for, even though he still got the silver

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure has me confused also. has NOT CAME BACK AND EXPLAINED

OP
OP
TheJaker

TheJaker

Feb 22, 2020
Primary Interest:
Other
Sure has me confused also. has NOT CAME BACK AND EXPLAINED
Sorry!! I meant it would have been better to have spotted the ender before, I could have the excitement of finding what else would be in the roll as well as taking a pic of it before it was ruined by the opening.

OP
OP
TheJaker

TheJaker

Feb 22, 2020
Primary Interest:
Other
questions.gif
Sorry!! I meant it would have been better to have spotted the ender before, I could have the excitement of finding what else would be in the roll as well as taking a pic of it before it was ruined by the opening.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_metal_detector.gif
Understood and thanks for the reply.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread