I Just started CRHing at Night !

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
Man this is great. The crowds at the bank are way down. Traffic is virtually non-existent.. The drive-thru lanes are deserted. All I do is park, go inside,have a look around, and take what I want. I have been leaving notes for the tellers so they can balance their drawers. It is amazing how much silver these tellers are hiding underneath where we can't see it. I hit paydirt last night. I went into the lounge and found the teller's refrigerator. I got 2 salads and half an apple. There was half a juice box but a guy has to draw the line somewhere.
Good Hunting, Jim

Upvote 0

The Jersey DEvil

Nov 29, 2009
Tri state area, USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500, Fisher CZ5, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Cibola, Garret Grand Master Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take what u want at night? Raiding their refrigerators? Man u make it sound like you're robbing banks. Watch out for all those surveillance cameras. Big Brother is always watching.

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Taking the money and silver is one thing, but messing with the tellers food, well that's just going too far! LOL

madwest

Jun 24, 2011
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
Other
. . . I went into the lounge and found the teller's refrigerator. I got 2 salads and half an apple. . .
Good Hunting, Jim

HEY! I left that stuff for the tellers as bribes/gifts/rewards for helping me CRH. Some give chocolates, I give leafy greens and fresh fruit. It's not for you. It's for the tellers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread