I knew I would dig at least one of thease coins this summer today was the day!!

michael NY

Nov 4, 2007
USA
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Coinstrike, F70, Explorer XS, Sovereign XS, Spectrum, IDX PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Back to the edge of the lake and still hot as can be 89 degreez humidity is awfully to. Ive started using a camelback filled with water works great!! Decided to swing the Whites Spectrum again today its fantastic detector with the right person using it. First decent keeper was the Wheat Cents 2 of them need to clean one looks like a 16s other is _rough..Next was the 🐃 Buffalo .and Fianally This years Standing Liberty Quarter its a 1925 nice solid tone not deep. Last one was on the hillside almost gave up on it was the Barber dime again good numbers but got lost in hole. No clad today bit some Junk i removed. Thanks for looking HH

Michael pic_20200808_143420.jpg

Upvote 53
OP
OP
michael NY

michael NY

Nov 4, 2007
USA
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Coinstrike, F70, Explorer XS, Sovereign XS, Spectrum, IDX PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks the quarter was close 50 yards from the water, its a lake. believe it ot not I dug a silver ring there many years ago I'm guessing 18 give or take lol just never thought it would be a hot spot. The lake has been there for long time used more often then i realised . Today I see people fish and swimming there.

Michael

Diggitdaddy

Mar 7, 2020
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, White DFX, Fisher F4, White V3i, Anfibio Multi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive dug so many good coins but never a silver quarter. Jealous!
You will dig one am sure, just keep at it. Took me 7 years of detecting before I dug a silver quarter.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back to the edge of the lake and still hot as can be 89 degreez humidity is awfully to. Ive started using a camelback filled with water works great!! Decided to swing the Whites Spectrum again today its fantastic detector with the right person using it. First decent keeper was the Wheat Cents 2 of them need to clean one looks like a 16s other is _rough..Next was the 🐃 Buffalo .and Fianally This years Standing Liberty Quarter its a 1925 nice solid tone not deep. Last one was on the hillside almost gave up on it was the Barber dime again good numbers but got lost in hole. No clad today bit some Junk i removed. Thanks for looking HH

Michael View attachment 1854929
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread