I know I post a lot of finds in the forum......

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You got your mind free of the outside world for a while & you got in some good physical exercise, which is always a good thing. Something ventured,
something gained. CHEERS !!
That's reward right there, forget about the world for a few hours. The finds are just the cherry on the cake.
Though not getting a keeper sometimes just kind of sucks when ya need that itch scratched.

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The way I think about it is....if you didn't have the occasional " crap" day of detecting, then you wouldn't appreciate those amazing days! Here's to more amazing days! Cheers!
I used to think about that when detecting many years ago, now I only think about that when Fishing...lol (can't remember our last 'crap' day) But it took years of permission gaining & very skilled choices throughout the farming seasons.

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
I used to think about that when detecting many years ago, now I only think about that when Fishing...lol (can't remember our last 'crap' day) But it took years of permission gaining & very skilled choices throughout the farming seasons.
You guys there do catch Crappies though right!? 😀
They have to be good days fishing yes? 😉

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
but today I got my booty kicked.
Four modern clad coins and that was it.
Sometimes the bull gets you..........
They talk about bringing more people into the hobby. By doing this it reduces your chance of finds. I guess i am being GREEDY !!

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys there do catch Crappies though right!? 😀
They have to be good days fishing yes? 😉
I think you mean Scrappies, which a bunch of those is far from a Crappy day.... ;-)
Yes, I have good fishing days... (Although I consider myself a Detectorist, not so much a fisherman any more, although I'm increasing my hours fishing these past couple of years, it just work gets in the way)

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
I think you mean Scrappies, which a bunch of those is far from a Crappy day.... ;-)
Yes, I have good fishing days... (Although I consider myself a Detectorist, not so much a fisherman any more, although I'm increasing my hours fishing these past couple of years, it just work gets in the way)
This guys catching them. 😀 I guess different names in different places.

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
I did read they are good eating. I wish we had your huge freshwater pike here 😀

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_digging.gif
Anything you pull out of the ground are great finds uhfradarwill. Thanks for sharing...

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought metal detecting IS what you did for work.

Sheesh with finds like yours... if ya couldn't make a living detecting... no one could.

:P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions