I looked Up, And There It Was! Nearly Crapped My Jeans

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
OMG!!!!😧It was getting dark, I was packing up my le'trap from prospecting, when I looked up and saw this. Scared the daylights out of me. I ran and grabbed my camera and just in the nick of time got a photo of it as proof. I am now a believer in UFOs for sure! We are not alone. Those creeps 👽 better not give up my secret location.

Hope everyone's having a good season!

attachment.php

Attachments

• ufo.jpg
    ufo.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 384

DCMatt

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2006
Herndon Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OMG!!!!😧It was getting dark, I was packing up my le'trap from prospecting, when I looked up and saw this. Scared the daylights out of me. I ran and grabbed my camera and just in the nick of time got a photo of it as proof. I am now a believer in UFOs for sure! We are not alone. Those creeps 👽 better not give up my secret location.

Hope everyone's having a good season!

attachment.php
It's obviously someone who has figured out how to get around the truck blockades.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What ever happened to the air travel car inventors were working on, before all the recent drone production? Maybe our government took over the project technology to start making drones for the military. I can remember they had designed a car, could travel in the air above highways and follow regular routes. It supposedly could be parked in a garage. Then you would need air traffic controllers to keep traffic flowing.

njcommercialdiver

Feb 26, 2005
Eastern PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro,
MX500 Proton Mag
fisher gold bug, whites PI, Garrett gold scorpion
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
im suprised no one has said it already, the saucer should be the other way (narrow part down) and the yellow stuff inside the pan, not outside

OH..POPS

Dec 18, 2021
Medway Ohio
Detector(s) used
Pops old one
Garrett Ace 400
Bounty Hunter
Sharp Shooter II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Has there been any hype in the papers or news about it?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread