Nov 20, 2014
Tampa Bay Florida
Detector(s) used
teknetics delta 4000
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I MADE A YOUTUBE VIDEO !!! Since clearwater beach is such a busy place i thought i would brush the dust of my teknetics delta 4000 and give it a go.
vlcsnap-2022-03-20-00h02m01s986.png

Upvote 6

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
While I like the OP's enthusiasm and the young girls in Bikini's, Hunting a crowded beach is a huge no-no for me personally. I also NEVER tell strangers what I have found - I only show them the "dangerous metal" I'm taking off the beach. If the OP waits for all those folks to go home, or waits for the early morning/evening low tide, he will do a lot better.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While I like the OP's enthusiasm and the young girls in Bikini's, Hunting a crowded beach is a huge no-no for me personally. I also NEVER tell strangers what I have found - I only show them the "dangerous metal" I'm taking off the beach. If the OP waits for all those folks to go home, or waits for the early morning/evening low tide, he will do a lot better.
Agreed.

I would have said all this as well... but it seems lately i have been targeted by a few as "the bad guy" for saying / speaking my mind/ opinions / better suggestions.

I back Terry on his suggestions / opinions 100%.

And for any who have something to say about this... save it... your wrong... and save the thread your rebuttals... Been an old dead dog debated topic.

IT IS rude / inconsiderate to detect around people... PERIOD.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agreed.

I would have said all this as well... but it seems lately i have been targeted by a few as "the bad guy" for saying / speaking my mind/ opinions / better suggestions.

And for any who have something to say about this... save it... your wrong... and save the thread your rebuttals... Been an old dead dog debated topic.

Agreed.

Speak your mind, Arc. People should accept feedback for growth. If not their bad. I want you to feel free any time to correct me or give me good instructions. I likely will not listen but appreciate it. Especially if I am doing something that is considered poor detecting etiquette or poor methods of detector use.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As Terry and ARC both said I,ve been given to understand that it,s bad manners and poor etiquette to metal detect on a crowded beach. Maybe the title should be "I made a youtube video on how not to metal detect".
As Terry and ARC both said I,ve been given to understand that it,s bad manners and poor etiquette to metal detect on a crowded beach. Maybe the title should be "I made a youtube video on how not to metal detect".
Advise. All folks on here appreciate the posting of the video, but please listen to the feedback and please watch videos on how to properly use a metal detector. Usually every detector comes with a tutorial or you can watch it online. Hang in there and best of luck in the future. Keep trying and keep learning.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
Mmm. If I was a a beach with my misses and a person had a camera filming and visibly aimed it at her, like I saw in the video, that would be the end of that camera.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread