Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Needs investigation. Can you get any closer?
No Richard that’s the closest I can zoom in and I would half to get there by boat. The Gulf And our lakes really Almost all of our waterways are muddy but those little ponds are always clear that’s why I was wondering if it was bottles

Upvote 4
OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don,t know Truth!You got a boat? Get yourself out there and see,before the heat and humidity pods arrive don,t you know?
I can get a boat and you’re right crash it’s gonna be a hot summer

Upvote 1

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Comparing the size of the items to the size of the R&R tracks I would think they are bucket or barrel sized items. I do see different colors in there. But what I would think it is would be from a derailed box car it would have been whatever was in the car that derailed. Just my thought.

Upvote 5
OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Comparing the size of the items to the size of the R&R tracks I would think they are bucket or barrel sized items. I do see different colors in there. But what I would think it is would be from a derailed box car it would have been whatever was in the car that derailed. Just my thought.
Yeah I don’t think I wanna ride with this cool ass I know all the way out there. Blood I found a chimney that was about half a mile away from that pond. It’s just way out in the bayou
1649023632056.jpeg

Upvote 3

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I paid to get on a website that shows real time This is in a marsh that I can only get by boat right next to the old railroad tracks. I want yawls opinion do you think these are bottles
Cool, whats the website?

Upvote 0

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not fully understand Truth. The tracks go right by the pond so why can you not walk the tracks? I may be missing something.

And like Creaky and Back said, looks too big for bottles UNLESS they are actually under very clear water and reflection makes them look larger. Looks like an old dump to me.

Upvote 5
OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
One word.... err or name rather.

Katrina.
Yep that’s exactly what it is we have a winner!! Man I’m not going 6 miles out with this crazy coon ass I know. I’ve been in a dry spell I’m desperate but not that desperate LOL he’s nuts

Upvote 4
OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I do not fully understand Truth. The tracks go right by the pond so why can you not walk the tracks? I may be missing something.

And like Creaky and Back said, looks too big for bottles UNLESS they are actually under very clear water and reflection makes them look larger. Looks like an old dump to me.
Well traveler you’re right I don’t walk to tracks because it’s miles and miles to get there and I’m not walking yet to be trash but then again I don’t even wanna jump on a boat if it’s trash but I can get there in 45-50 minutes by boat. The guy that that has the boat to bring me he likes bottle hunting and we could show up somewhere and if we buy water he would swear he was a hunting dog trying to catch a wild hog and I’m just sitting there with my thumb up my ass. He’s the guy that stickers don’t bother him he walks right through we tried to go to a Ford today needless did he tell me that we were going to have to go by Pirog and basically sneak in it’s abandoned I learned today that I can’t rot in a Pirog it almost tipped over six times in the first minute and I won lose in my 800 for that shit. He’s the guy that doesn’t bring it up that we’re taking a boat because that’s his every day life I’m country but I ain’t that redneck

Upvote 7

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well traveler you’re right I don’t walk to tracks because it’s miles and miles to get there and I’m not walking yet to be trash but then again I don’t even wanna jump on a boat if it’s trash but I can get there in 45-50 minutes by boat. The guy that that has the boat to bring me he likes bottle hunting and we could show up somewhere and if we buy water he would swear he was a hunting dog trying to catch a wild hog and I’m just sitting there with my thumb up my ass. He’s the guy that stickers don’t bother him he walks right through we tried to go to a Ford today needless did he tell me that we were going to have to go by Pirog and basically sneak in it’s abandoned I learned today that I can’t rot in a Pirog it almost tipped over six times in the first minute and I won lose in my 800 for that shit. He’s the guy that doesn’t bring it up that we’re taking a boat because that’s his every day life I’m country but I ain’t that redneck
So I suppose driving along the tracks is out also. Too bad.

Let me make sure I understand you correctly, your friend with the boat is not very cultured? Not a refined gentleman?
And you might want to define coon ass for some of our friends on here. They may not know what it means. I do cause I had two working for me in Tennessee once, but they would not stay with the job. Always wanting to go back down to the swamps.

Upvote 4

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For those not familiar with Southern dialect,coon ass is not a derogatory term.Usually used to refer to a Cajun,itself a derivitive of Acadian,the forebears of Cajuns and coon asses.Look up the history of the Acadian peoples and be amazed!
Perfect deifinition.

Upvote 4
OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So I suppose driving along the tracks is out also. Too bad.

Let me make sure I understand you correctly, your friend with the boat is not very cultured? Not a refined gentleman?
And you might want to define coon ass for some of our friends on here. They may not know what it means. I do cause I had two working for me in Tennessee once, but they would not stay with the job. Always wanting to go back down to the swamps.
His mind goes in 12 different directions and he talks nonstop he’s a coonass like a swamp donkey he knows every In-N-Out of every channel like they had street signs I love them body talks nonstop and if those aren’t bottles I’m not prepared to crawl in every hole in the brush where the holes are he will literally stop and crawl in there with a shotgun while we’re looking for spots to detect he can help himself he’s a coonass. He’s not refined on the street but he is a genius on the water

Upvote 4

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread