I think I can finally talk about it

Beachlover

Greenie
Nov 15, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I always found this piece of poetry to be comforting. It was read at the funeral for the love of my life.

View attachment 2012351
Fantastic poem!
My own Mother wrote this out two days before her passing and sent it in the mail to me.
She had been gone for a couple weeks by the time I received it, as she lived overseas.
I think of this poem always, it helps keep me sane at times.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My condolences once again Truth.

Loosing a loved one is one thing in life.
But to loose your soul mate would be unimaginable.
I sit here and think on how it might feel-blank-I can't formulate a picture on what it would be-just so darkening.
It's great to see you're able to share your love that you two had with us all.
It's really grounded me to be thankful for what I still have, thank you.
May each sunrise bring you strength
May each sunset bring you comfort of her being in your heart.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My heart goes out to you. I've always hoped that I would go first.
Itā€™s ironic because I told her that a month before all this even happened are used to say it periodically through our marriage I told her, ā€œKnow matter what Iā€™m going first you hear me me?ā€

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you all for the beautiful kind words yā€™all are like a family to me I keep a small circle and since My Wife has passed the circle got a little smaller but Iā€™m working on that I think you all. Some Tommy Iā€™m getting better and thatā€™s not the case I just donā€™t bring it up as much

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When we were engaged to be married being a mamaā€˜s boy I need in my mother at my wedding halfway during the planning my mother became ill and dad cancer three months before my wifeā€™s dream wedding we had to put my mother into hospice. A month later hospice called and said if we had anything we had to say we better hurry up and come say it. My wife looked at me and said weā€™re getting married today and we got married in my mothers hospice room and she died the next day they took her off the morphine so she knew what was going on and nobody has ever done anything so selfless for me she told me we donā€™t have to worry about the other wedding she had the best wedding she could ask for. My wife is an angel know but she was an angel on earth as well.

I love my TNET family ā™„ļø

Attachments

• 38B9EC31-5372-4203-813D-936A86052695.jpeg
    38B9EC31-5372-4203-813D-936A86052695.jpeg
    80.3 KB · Views: 35

S.Carolinahunter

Jan 21, 2022
Orangeburg County S.Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace Apex
Very
Three days before Christmas my wife fell ill to Covid we didnā€™t get the shot nor did we wear a mask believe it or not we lived in open clean air so we said heā€™ll with it and our life didnā€™t change that much at all. Now remember Iā€™m not against getting vaccinNow remember Iā€™m not against getting vaccinated The mandatory vaccination didnā€™t like it such is life . Well then she got a good job interview and she got hired but it was mandated she take the shot two weeks later she got Covid. I was taking care of her at home before we knew she had Covid I made sure I kissed her every night and was with her in bed because I wanted to have Covid with her together it didnā€™t work out that way I didnā€™t catch it I have some real dirty antibodies I could drink swamp water and not get sick and she was usually the same. I brought her to the hospital after 2 days of being sick at home and she died 20 days later it happened so quick Iā€™m just canā€™t believe it. As far as Iā€™m concerned Iā€™m still married to her and always will be she was my queen and always will be nobody will ever come close to her I mean not even close. So the rest of my time It will be me and metal detector until I see her again I love you Trisha Iā€™ll see you soon
Very sorry for your loss..she was a beautiful lady..time will heal and the memories of her will never leave you..God Bless you and the rest of your family

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread