I think I can finally talk about it

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My daughter has a possibility of getting Guilliane Barre syndrome from getting the vaccine, so she won't get it, we almost lost her before from G.B.S. she went code blue in the hospital and is still having problems from it and I lost my Brother-in-law to covid so I feel your pain and yes your wife will be waiting for you my friend. So sorry for your loss I hate that companies are mandating the shot to work especially when they really don't know how it can effect different people. That is completely wrong.

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
God Bless You Truth. Sometimes words are hard to come by in order to try to comfort those who have suffered a tremendous loss. I Thank the Good Lord for memories of Loved Ones who have gone on before us and of good times that were shared. As said, as long as you carry your wife in your thoughts and in your heart, she will live with you until the one day you will once again be reunited. Hang Tough, and stay busy. You have a lot of friends and support here. God's Speed.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We didn't get tested but nearly lost my dad who will turn 91 yrs this spring. Both parents still garden and manage a property. They have friends who tested positive a 3rd time now or donated blood which tested strong Covid antibodies. I know what it is like to get up in the morning soaking wet from sweat and have to stand up pillow to dry. I had these small bags of that super-hot jalapeno white cheese flavor popcorn. This was the brand so hot with dehydrated pepper slices. I could eat a bag in minutes and not taste any heat, did help me to breath.

She looked real pretty and can see why you miss her so much.

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Truth,
I remember when you first posted about your wife's passing and it struck a nerve with me for some reason. I wish there was something I could say but just know your T-Net family is here for you.
And remember: We never loose the ones we love, they walk beside us every day.

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
wow I don't what to say, as I know nothing touches that kind of loss.
I cannot imagine how you must feel experiencing such a shock.
This whole pandemic has torn many people's life apart and I am sorry this happened to you and your wife. I hope you can find peace. Prayers to you.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
As covid was first coming out, I was following a guy who was day trading futures on the snp, like 35k-75k per day. He was in contact with some of the market makers who made the market happen on many stocks and indexes. He said there was a lab in China trying to make vaccines off of some of the sars /corona viruses, and the one that got out was highly contagious , but weak. He said someone got on to the transport of it, and they stole and planned to short the global markets, and release it, which they did. First they bought options on the vix index , which you could see the purchases, pretty much a toilet flush of 4 million dollars betting it would fluctuate a 100 % in a week or two if there was nothing to move market. From there they used there gains to short everything and probably banked several 100 million from a 4 million bet. He also commented on using Hydroxochloroquin (however you spell it) and zithro before it was ever mentioned. I still have the print out of his posts from when it happened.

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I felt so sad for you when I head about the passing of your wife due to Covid earlier this year Truth. Words seem inadequate to express the sorrow you must feel with the loss of Trisha, my heart and thoughts are with you.
Dave

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When we were engaged to be married being a mama‘s boy I need in my mother at my wedding halfway during the planning my mother became ill and dad cancer three months before my wife’s dream wedding we had to put my mother into hospice. A month later hospice called and said if we had anything we had to say we better hurry up and come say it. My wife looked at me and said we’re getting married today and we got married in my mothers hospice room and she died the next day they took her off the morphine so she knew what was going on and nobody has ever done anything so selfless for me she told me we don’t have to worry about the other wedding she had the best wedding she could ask for. My wife is an angel know but she was an angel on earth as well.

I love my TNET family ♥️
Truth I could not read this with out getting tears in both my eyes. Yhere has to be a SAINT named after your wife because she sure was ONE> !!!!! NOTHING i can write will make it ANY EASIER on yuou only HARDER and for that i am sorry !! :( YOUR wife is a TRUE SAINT !!!! and witgh you i weep :(

Gary

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My daughter has a possibility of getting Guilliane Barre syndrome from getting the vaccine, so she won't get it, we almost lost her before from G.B.S. she went code blue in the hospital and is still having problems from it and I lost my Brother-in-law to covid so I feel your pain and yes your wife will be waiting for you my friend. So sorry for your loss I hate that companies are mandating the shot to work especially when they really don't know how it can effect different people. That is completely wrong.
My sorrow also extends to you also . I hope truth does not mind

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Truth, you have my deepest sympathy on the loss of your "queen". I can not imagine the emotional pain you are going thru. Sincerely, Ron

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You guys are truly friends off my thank you for being there to write your beautiful comments and for those of you who said you don’t have the words well you had the words and I appreciate that. May God Bless is all and especially our love ones🙏🏻

Oh and God Bless America 🇺🇸

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel bad I barly noticed this post just now. Reading it broke my heart. Seems like she was wonderful and that you loved her very much. I'm so sorry you had to go through that and I know all these sorrys can't fix that but just know lots of us are always here for you. So many people on here treat me with kindness so I do the same for everyone else. I hope you stay strong and hold on to those good time you had with her.

DanU

Greenie
Dec 15, 2021
Fort Pierce, FL
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
My condolences! I lost my wife of 35 years 3 years, 341 days ago. She was my wife, my best friend and business partner. It is hard, I don't miss her any less now, but I can say, as time marches on, it does get easier! I understand what you mean by still married to her and no one will ever come close to her. I think many of friends and family don't understand why I don't date or see anyone else. No one measures up and I had already found my soulmate! Hang tough, it will get easier with time. My best to you!

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My condolences! I lost my wife of 35 years 3 years, 341 days ago. She was my wife, my best friend and business partner. It is hard, I don't miss her any less now, but I can say, as time marches on, it does get easier! I understand what you mean by still married to her and no one will ever come close to her. I think many of friends and family don't understand why I don't date or see anyone else. No one measures up and I had already found my soulmate! Hang tough, it will get easier with time. My best to you!
I feel the same way I was blessed to have the title of her husband. and I’m blessed. Sorry to here about your Queen I’m sure she was amazing

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Truth, this song has helped us during these times...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread