Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you took a polio shot, 1 or 2 boosters & still got polio chances are the shot doesn't work. I don't have to be a scientist or famous MD to know bullshit when I see it. I never got vaccinated, got Covid last August. Took Ivermectin, 3 days later felt like I never had it. My wife got the vaccine, 1 booster & caught covid. Her sister & brother in law vaccinated 2 boosters caught covid. My brother took it plus booster, hospitalized with a blood clot. Neighbor behind us, stroke. Fauci caught it. Remember he said the shot was 95% effevtive? Hmmm. People can do as they please, at this point it doesn't seem to matter. Sorry to ramble.
I miss my wife newnan

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I feel that. My wife, misses is and always has been my best friend.
Most my friends these days are gone. I feel she is all I have. Family, gone too.
You got friends here mate that care and im sure always will. I do. Hang in there mate.
It’s very nice of you to say that I have a very small circle of friends like great friends I have four because I’d rather have 4/4 that 100 pennies

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
It’s very nice of you to say that I have a very small circle of friends like great friends I have four because I’d rather have 4/4 that 100 pennies
You think the right way Truth.
Im of the same mind. đź‘Ť

bc5391

Sep 23, 2016
Southern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Minelab ,XP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I,ve had completely enough of all this crap.I got the first 2 shots and the booster.I,m done getting shots and done with masks too. There,s a higher power looking after me I believe and I,ll just trust to that.
There is now a 2nd booster, they tried to give me one at the VA last week.

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021
Three days before Christmas my wife fell ill to Covid we didn’t get the shot nor did we wear a mask believe it or not we lived in open clean air so we said he’ll with it and our life didn’t change that much at all. Now remember I’m not against getting vaccinNow remember I’m not against getting vaccinated The mandatory vaccination didn’t like it such is life . Well then she got a good job interview and she got hired but it was mandated she take the shot two weeks later she got Covid. I was taking care of her at home before we knew she had Covid I made sure I kissed her every night and was with her in bed because I wanted to have Covid with her together it didn’t work out that way I didn’t catch it I have some real dirty antibodies I could drink swamp water and not get sick and she was usually the same. I brought her to the hospital after 2 days of being sick at home and she died 20 days later it happened so quick I’m just can’t believe it. As far as I’m concerned I’m still married to her and always will be she was my queen and always will be nobody will ever come close to her I mean not even close. So the rest of my time It will be me and metal detector until I see her again I love you Trisha I’ll see you soon ♥️
So, sorry

Be strong man. Easy to say but courage to be.

Prying for you and your lovely Trisha.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread