I thought this was a good response from XP

EZrider

Mar 10, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP ORX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking through XP Facebook page and came across this response. The person who wrote was complaining about the D2 releasing. Heck I’m tickled with my ORX after being on the working end of a ETrac since it released .
8iuTX4LlGZO.png
Author
XP Metal Detectors
Hello no worries! The DEUS and the ORX will remain in the XP catalogue for several more years.
In fact, we plan to release new updates in the near future to bring them new features.
The DEUS II is a brand new model and is not intended to replace the current range.

Emil W

Nov 4, 2021
Central New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Deus 2
Deus
Deus Lite
Garrett Apex
Garrett Pinpointer
BH Discovery 2200
BH Pioneer EX
White's Coinmaster 6000D (have had for decades)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's indeed good news! My fear was they would immediately stop updating the Deus and basically ignore it, focusing almost exclusively on the Deus 2.

Emil W

Nov 4, 2021
Central New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Deus 2
Deus
Deus Lite
Garrett Apex
Garrett Pinpointer
BH Discovery 2200
BH Pioneer EX
White's Coinmaster 6000D (have had for decades)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's been half a year since this thread first suggested XP would release new updates for the Deus 1 and ORX "in the near future". Anyone have any new news about these updates?

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looking through XP Facebook page and came across this response. The person who wrote was complaining about the D2 releasing. Heck I’m tickled with my ORX after being on the working end of a ETrac since it released .
8iuTX4LlGZO.png
Author
XP Metal Detectors
Hello no worries! The DEUS and the ORX will remain in the XP catalogue for several more years.
In fact, we plan to release new updates in the near future to bring them new features.
The DEUS II is a brand new model and is not intended to replace the current range.
Agreed!

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Although these 3 XP models look similar in appearance, they are 3 very different machines. I currently have a Deus 2 and have an ORX on the way. Reason for the ORX purchase is the Simplicity of the machine and still having the features i like best on the XP detectors. I think all 3 of these machines still have a "need" out there and should all sale well into the future.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread