i wanna hunt but.....

flyinguy

Apr 27, 2008
central new york
Detector(s) used
2 compass coin pros
it is so damn hot 1130 and 85 already. humidity is nasty. i have a ton of sites lined up and don't have the guts. sissy i guess. i just rescued a biker on the road. poor guy was pumping up the hill and he stopped. i thought he was going down. no water. i took him a bottle and then refilled for him. i showed him the hose if he needed more on the way home. complete stranger but i dedicated my life to help people. then the bastard that stole a char grill i put out for $20. yesterday. i would not think of doing that. probably at the koa across the river. if i see it flying. HANDGRENADE!

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
I feel for you. It's hot and muggy here too. I haven't been able to MD in weeks due to the heat! I'm having withdrawal. That was a good thing to do giving water to that guy. I'm pretty much the same way. Sorry the grill was stolen.

OP
OP
flyinguy

flyinguy

Apr 27, 2008
central new york
Detector(s) used
2 compass coin pros
Pepper2004 said:
I feel for you. It's hot and muggy here too. I haven't been able to MD in weeks due to the heat! I'm having withdrawal. That was a good thing to do giving water to that guy. I'm pretty much the same way. Sorry the grill was stolen.
THANKS PEP! Bill

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know the feel, Bill. If you don't have your outside chores completed by 11:00 it will be continued after 5:00.
Now, that biker should had known better...don't go anywhere without a bottle of water/gatoraide in your possession. Sorry to hear about your grill, seems some people just like stealing for the fun of it. My neighbor down the road had his Toro riding mower stolen. >:(

:wink: RR

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hook a fan up and drag it along with you. like Nana40's husband Charlie. :tongue3: I have heard of people taking a sock full of wheat and freezing it. Then you put it around your neck. I don't know if it works or not but going through the south the sout the last two weeks I know what you mean about the heat. WOW!!

Burdie

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
I guess you just have to go flying then :wink:

you sure the guy stole the grill, that stinks, I will ask God to give him a concience about it

OP
OP
flyinguy

flyinguy

Apr 27, 2008
central new york
Detector(s) used
2 compass coin pros
i'm hopin the guy will stop back and pay for the grill. i'm an optimist and trust folks. too much. and yeah, i hooked a 46 H.P. fan to my butt and flew for two hours. GREAT! but steamy. when i touched down, water in my face from the dew. felt good.

OP
OP
flyinguy

flyinguy

Apr 27, 2008
central new york
Detector(s) used
2 compass coin pros
i forgot to tell you the biker was a simple man who lives in the adult care home on the other side of the viilliage. i don't know why i spell village that way. any how he was going to a garage sale 2 miles out and up a big hill. he said he only had 15 cents to spend. i gave him a buck. maybe i am the simple guy. i don't think so. it made me feel good. LATER! Bill

goldie1959

Oct 7, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
garrett ultra gta 500
bill kudos to you. i'm the same way. old man just shakes his head. people like us will be the saving grace of this world . if not ,i'm happy and not hurting anybody. keep keeping on goldie hh

OP
OP
flyinguy

flyinguy

Apr 27, 2008
central new york
Detector(s) used
2 compass coin pros
UPDATE on the biker. i just saw him and he couldn't stop saying thanx. he looked o k today. he knew he was in trouble. glad he stopped.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread