I won a puffer!

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My prospecting club had a raffle on a drywasher and I won!
Had to try it out ASAP. Works pretty good, got a few specks :icon_thumright:

Had to shorten the legs 6" so it would fit in my Jeep.
attachment.php

attachment.php

GG~

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 230
  • 20210606_125111.jpg
    20210606_125111.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I bet it did not take long to get used to the thump, thumps vs. the blower noise....

Good luck.

OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks nice, have a close up of the drive train?

Sorry, this is all I have for now but tomorrow I will take a closeup of the drive assembly...........

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20210606_105650.jpg
    20210606_105650.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 201
Last edited:
OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bet it did not take long to get used to the thump, thumps vs. the blower noise....

Good luck.

You are so right!
I converted my old blower drywasher over to a puffer because of the noise and with this new one I now have 4 puffers :tongue3:

GG~

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You are so right!
I converted my old blower drywasher over to a puffer because of the noise and with this new one I now have 4 puffers :tongue3:

GG~

4 Drywashers...Seems like I remember you greatly downsized when you finally got sense and moved west. Now it sounds like you are junking up Kingman. LOL

Good luck.

Last edited:

Bronze Member
May 26, 2011
tujunga ca
Detector(s) used
xlt mxt gmz and now a gmt whites
i think you were the right person to win that, good luck with it.
brad

OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4 Drywashers...Seems like I remember you greatly downsized when you finally got sense and moved west. Now it sounds like you are junking up Kingman. LOL

Good luck.

I just cant help myself, now it seems I may have to rent an even larger mini warehouse.
As far as junking up Kingman goes, parts of it is already the most junked up town I've ever lived in, so I fit right in. :tongue3:

Actually there is an ongoing effort to clean up the town so it's getting better all the time.
Lots of new upscale sub divisions going in and the town is growing really fast with all the folks fleeing here from California.

GG~

Last edited:
OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Lionberger, here is that closeup of the drive assembly you requested :icon_thumright:...........

attachment.php

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
I like the grease cap covering the Zerk grease fittings !I wanted to change up my dry washer years back to a puffer BUT as time passed and me only going there for 2 years , I ended up selling it !

OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a simple drive that I came up with for my DIY puffer using a windshield wiper motor.
No pulleys No belts. Still my favorite drywasher. :icon_thumright:
(shown running at half speed in video)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations! They did a nice job building it.

He does a great job! Several members have won them over the years. He builds and then donates 1 or 2 a year to the club for raffles.
As far as I know he does not build them for sale.

GG~

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread