Identifying necklace piece

Assafme

Jun 2, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey!
I recently bought a necklace and was wondering about its origin and meaning, I understood that it's from India but not sure what it is and meaning hope someone can help :) 20210602-131254.jpg

Attachments

• 20210602_131254.jpg
    20210602_131254.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 64

Prymelady

Greenie
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey!
I recently bought a necklace and was wondering about its origin and meaning, I understood that it's from India but not sure what it is and meaning hope someone can help :) View attachment 1929359
I'm pretty sure that's a Vajra/Dorje. Not really a necklace and I don't belive it is old. Just Google Vajra or Dorje and you will find all the info you need.

Apr 5, 2023
Hey there! As someone who's into jewelry, I understand the excitement of discovering a new piece and wanting to know more about it. Unfortunately, the picture you posted is a bit blurry, so it's hard to identify. But I agree with the previous commenter that it's not very old and might be a Vajra/Dorje.
If you're interested in exploring more about gemstones and jewelry, I recently discovered this website called National Facets. They have a wide range of natural gemstones and jewelry, and I found it really interesting to learn about the different types and meanings behind them. Maybe you'll find something you like there too! Here's the link if you're interested: https://www.nationalfacets.com
Anyway, hope you find out more about your necklace and enjoy exploring the world of jewelry and gemstones!

Last edited:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
As others stated it's a Vajra/Dorje pendent/bead.

Here's a explanation of both

Screen Shot 2023-04-05 at 9.20.21 AM.png

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread