219.7 KB · Views: 144
Upvote 11

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
A few of my Illinois bird points that are personal finds of mine, all the farmers in my area have went to no till farming so I kinda gave up on arrowhead hunting and now metal detecting old home sites! The pottery piece in the center was recovered from a Mississippian site
Awesome, look great framed 👍

mope540

Jun 29, 2011
Yonder
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, X1 probe, SEF 8X6 coil.

AT Gold, 5X8 coil, Garrett PP

Equinox 800, 6" coil

Oldest coin to date...1829 large cent
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent finds!!
In what part of ILL-inois do you metal detect on farm sites??...just want to know who has been pokin' around on my hunting turf :argue: :icon_biggrin:

I MD farm sites as well, mainly in Cass, Sangamon, and Christian counties, but won't be hunting those productive sites much longer. :crybaby2: I'll be moving to a place 4 hours away..retired..
I have found some nice artifacts in those counties while MD'ing

OP
OP
Oldrvrrat57

Oldrvrrat57

Jan 2, 2022
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 and XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Excellent finds!!
In what part of ILL-inois do you metal detect on farm sites??...just want to know who has been pokin' around on my hunting turf :argue: :icon_biggrin:

I MD farm sites as well, mainly in Cass, Sangamon, and Christian counties, but won't be hunting those productive sites much longer. :crybaby2: I'll be moving to a place 4 hours away..retired..
I have found some nice artifacts in those counties while MD'ing
Further south , only county that I have ever hunted is the one I have lived in for the last 64 years and never hunt sites without permission first!

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A few of my Illinois bird points that are personal finds of mine, all the farmers in my area have went to no till farming so I kinda gave up on arrowhead hunting and now metal detecting old home sites! The pottery piece in the center was recovered from a Mississippian site
That’s a great display of bird points. Nicely done and displayed very well!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice points thanks for POSTING :)
Were they found in IL ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread